Is anyone else like this?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Hyphy, Mar 31, 2007.

1. I love rock....and rap as well. But when I'm high i just can't listen to rock. I need a smooth beat and some crazy bass. It's more relaxing than anything.

anyone else like this?

2. When I'm high I usually tend to want to listen to something new. I Start with some random CD thats not labled. I put it in to the computer and start listening to it. "Whats this?" I say, "Is this 'Grinder?'" Then I'm listening to Judas Priest, Zepelling, etc. If I like the music when I'm sober then I will defintely like it when I'm high. But everyone has their own trips. What makes us is our individuality so enjoy it.:smoking: Or just stand in the line of conformity. Or don't expect anything from life (just like me):cool:

3. i dont like much rap, but i hear on the bass. theres nothing like cruising down a country road, hitting a fattie and getting a back massage from the system lol

4. I mostly listen to hip-hop & R&B, and I have made some awesome stoner mix CD's with rap that is perfectly suited for being stoned... Let me know if you are interested!

5. Yeah im kinda like that i can't listen to hard rock or metal when im high. I like some chill music like Sublime or Tom Petty for examples when i'm blazed.