Is anyone else like this...? And is it good or bad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stellababeyy, Aug 13, 2012.

1. haha im wise beyond my years!

2. It seems like most guys mothers haven't taught them shit these days. I'm glad there are still guys who like to do nice thing for girls they care about.

I don't like flowers (well I just could care less about them) but that would be a sweet gesture. Its the thought that counts.

Op, I know what you mean.. kind of. My last ex and I hook up sometimes... he loves to cuddle. When we fuck around all I do is make out with him and suck his dick (its honestly so small there's no point in having sex, I can barely even bounce on it without it coming out). And after I just want him to leave. I don't want to cuddle or hang out. I just want him to go. Its not because I don't like him, I love him (as a friend), I just don't feel like hanging out anymore after its done.

The other guy I fuck around with and I don't cuddle either. I never really want to cuddle with him. Before or after sex. I just want to get it in and be done with him. And its not for lack of feelings because I love him too. I just don't have the urge to cuddle with him. Its more like "high 5 that was great. Alright I see you later."

The only guy I always want to cuddle with is my bestfriend. We cuddle or just lay around when we watch movies or tv. After we fuck he's either grabs me and pulls me into him and says "come on. Let's go to sleep." Or we just give eachother a high five and lay in bed together.. watching tv or one of us sleeps. But I never have the "ok now its time to go" feeling with him.

3. Psh... Sexist. :mad::D

4. yeah id be like that too theres one guy who i would cuddle with sometimes, but the others no fuckin way, on the whole i just dont like it, id rather just have a bit of banter with them

5. Girls that smoke weed don't really cuddle. Personally I don't date girls who smoke weed, not saying I wouldn't but not many 'women' smoke weed. Girls do, and they just come off as trashy, not too classy. But 99.9 percent of girls insist on cuddling, but that's why, girls on this forum don't seem too classy.

6. hehehehehehehehehe okaaay

7. You are young; it is completely natural. Insure that you voice these non-verbals so that they do not get the wrong idea.

8. [quote name='"Stellababeyy"']Well I'm obviously a girl, I'm pretty young (18) and I've talked to my friends that are girls about this but no one is the same way unless it's a guy but ANYWAY...

Anytime I have sex with a guy whether I'm in a relationship or not I just want it to be like a "smash and dash" I'm just not into cuddling afterwards or laying around with him. Every time i have sex I'm just like "okayy can I go now".
    And when I am in a relationship I don't just leave after sex I just wanna go on and do something else.
    Also, I feel like whenever girls have sex with a guy they get attached emotionally In some way and I'm the complete opposite.

I know a lot of guys my age are like this but I have yet to meet a girl like me soooo am I normal? Haha I just have the mentality of a guy I guess but is this a good or bad thing???[/quote]

Ya thats pretty abnormal... You pull something like that round here you will be shunned

9. by who the jehova wittnesses

10. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']by who the jehova wittnesses[/quote]

Damn straight... :wave:

11. Smoking weed doesn't make anyone any less classy and it doesn't somehow make you less of a woman either. That's an ignorant statement.

12. [quote name='"shestones17"']

Smoking weed doesn't make anyone any less classy and it doesn't somehow make you less of a woman either. That's an ignorant statement.[/quote]

^^thankyouuu

13. it's not a bad thing at all... not everyone likes cuddling (I'm a fan) so just be straight up with these dudes that you're not trying to be a bitch you just don't want to sit around after coitus and cupcake :p