Is anyone else like this...? And is it good or bad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stellababeyy, Aug 13, 2012.

1. ur fine and may change as u get older, have fun and be safe!!

2. hahahahaha romance is dead

3. romance isnt dead, just like chivalry and the art of being a gentleman isnt dead. you just need to associate with different people. most guys dont act romantic because they are taught that they dont have to, most guys dont open a door because they are taught they dont have to to still get in most girls pants, most guys act like jerks because they are TAUGHT thats how you get a girl... you are being conditioned and you dont even realize it.

i remember one girl i was hanging with for a couple weeks until i got turned off by her shitty personality and i felt like she was using me, one day when we were hanging out i decided to grab some roses for her. when i showed her the roses she was ecstatic "wow i never got roses before... guys dont do this anymore blah blah blah. thank you" maybe my mom just taught me well i dunno. the dating game is so fucked up these days though lol

4. nope, that wouldnt float my boat at all id cringe and find it cheesy, sorry

5. I don't like flowers but I love when I guy/girl opens doors for me, pulls out my chair, etc.

6. You r the one Im lookin for. "Have fun, get it done, on the run."

7. thats just general manners though

8. I think only a prositute would have sex and and leave without any sort of human contact afterwards.

9. you dont have to be all over one another though

10. nothing wrong with just wanting meaningless sex. only If it presents a problem for you should you be concerned

11. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']
    thats just general manners though[/quote]

True. Not enough guys have those basic manners.

12. very true. and some are too nice, you cant win!

13. The girl before my current one was exactly like this. She blamed it on her schizophrenia.

I found it really weird to be honest, especially after this one time when I was spending the night over at her place and we were fucking around. I decided to get her off first and then right after she came she pushed me off, said good night and fell asleep. Wouldn't let me touch her, refused to go on, just out right went to bed. All I got was a "sorry, that's just how I am" the next morning. Needless to say I've entirely cut off our relationship since.

14. [quote name='"Aztec"']I think only a prositute would have sex and and leave without any sort of human contact afterwards.[/quote]

I can assure tou I'm FAR from a prostitute

15. Im a guy and like cuddling

16. [quote name='"Capsule Sun"']The girl before my current one was exactly like this. She blamed it on her schizophrenia.

I found it really weird to be honest, especially after this one time when I was spending the night over at her place and we were fucking around. I decided to get her off first and then right after she came she pushed me off, said good night and fell asleep. Wouldn't let me touch her, refused to go on, just out right went to bed. All I got was a "sorry, that's just how I am" the next morning. Needless to say I've entirely cut off our relationship since.[/quote]

I'm definately not the bad!! It's just the fact that were laying around doing nothing I mean I know it's nice and cute or whatever but I feel like we could be doing something else productive, together. I'm one of those people that likes to be doing something all the time I just get bored easy and I'm restless unless its later at night

17. I have ADHD so that might be it...

18. I guess that's how you are, nothing you can do about except wait and see if someone comes along to change those feelings. My current girlfriend wasn't much for cuddling either till she met me, and now she literally won't get off of me, which is great cus I love it :D

Do you like it at all when you're stoned? I find one of the greatest things in the world to be getting really stoned, fucking and falling asleep with my women. Or if we're both on opiates just taking a nap together in each others arms.

19. When I'm stoned I don't want to be touched...

20. A real woman at 21, my mind is fucked.

Chivalry is a joke, Shakespeare sold us lies. "Her vestal livery is but" cmon man.