Is anyone else like this...? And is it good or bad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stellababeyy, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Well I'm obviously a girl, I'm pretty young (18) and I've talked to my friends that are girls about this but no one is the same way unless it's a guy but ANYWAY...

Anytime I have sex with a guy whether I'm in a relationship or not I just want it to be like a "smash and dash" I'm just not into cuddling afterwards or laying around with him. Every time i have sex I'm just like "okayy can I go now".
    And when I am in a relationship I don't just leave after sex I just wanna go on and do something else.
    Also, I feel like whenever girls have sex with a guy they get attached emotionally In some way and I'm the complete opposite.

I know a lot of guys my age are like this but I have yet to meet a girl like me soooo am I normal? Haha I just have the mentality of a guy I guess but is this a good or bad thing???

2. I didn't mean to have that smiley face in there btw it's supposed to say ( 18 )

3. This is a very good thing. Spread this mentality to your fellow females.

4. You could be a nympho.
    ..well maybe not..do u have constant sex and disregard emotions? if so...yes.

5. You'll have to show me what you mean by 'smash & dash', not sure I get that

6. [quote name='"GreenHit23"']You could be a nympho.
    ..well maybe not..do u have constant sex and disregard emotions? if so...yes.[/quote]

It's not constant sex and I have emotions I'm thinking maybe it's just cause I get bored easily. And I'm always wanting to do something rather than lay around in silence lol

7. [quote name='"chzburgerWalrus"']You'll have to show me what you mean by 'smash & dash', not sure I get that[/quote]

Cleverr;)

8. I used to be.

I guess I still am, but once you find someone you want to cuddle it will blow your fucken mind.

9. have you tried just going another round? wear each other out, that's a good boredom cure

10. IDK, maybe a bit of tomboyish? Just with sex though I guess...

Does it really matter if it's normal or not? What is normal?

11. [quote name='"chzburgerWalrus"']have you tried just going another round? wear each other out, that's a good boredom cure[/quote]

Yeah I have and if I'm tired enough I don't mind cuddling at all but other than that I'm just like okayy I'm over it

12. I don't like to cuddle with guys. Does that count? I'm sexually attracted to both men and women, but I only like to cuddle with women.

13. You're young, it's fun right now to dine and dash, soon it will get old...only so many times you can go to the bars or house parties, get drunk, fuck some guy (or girl for us guys) and 15-30 minutes later it's over..clothes on outside smoking a joint.

Or...you just need sex, and you'll never be satisfied. That's my dad in a nut shell, he cheated all the time, sex addict I guess. To each his own. :wave:

14. Yeah its normal, my ex would want to cuddle and I hated it. But now with the current girl I'm with right now its the opossite, now I want to cuddle and she doesnt LOL weird.

15. Very normal, its the right thing to do, we didn't come to life by two lovebirds cuddling, that is a lie sold by society.

16. I've been both ways.

:confused_2:

17. damn... i need to meet some girls that just want to "smash and dash", where art thou? would be great booty call material

18. i get you, its not a bad thing your young go out and enjoy yourself youve plent of time to settle down when you get older, this age is the age to live it up!!:hello:

19. ugh no its so boring and sometimes when a guy starts doing that horrible butterfly kiss thing on you sholder or forhead or wherever ughhh "GET OFF OF ME!!!"
    I prefer them to just sit up and roll a joint i dont mind sitting in bed for a while smokin if the banter is good but cuddling no thanks il pass

20. I would dog the shit out of stoner chick, I always look to avoid the romantics.