Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is anyone else like me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thehighlife420, Oct 14, 2009.

1. i only like to smoke like .1 of a gram at a time. Once i smoke that i feel so happy and giddy and it makes everything enjoyable. But once i smoke more than like .3 or .4 i get really high and just feel wierd unpleasant things. Plus after .1 i get really paranoid.

Every so often i enjoy getting stoned with friends, but usually i like getting buzzed.

2. Used to be like that, tbh I wish smoking .1 or .2 satisfied me, it would make life so much easier.

3. ye man i get paranoid 2 when i smoke alot of weed and then i just get so sketched i pass out but ye i get happy when im stoned with alot of people

4. enjoy that low tolerance while it lasts brotha.

5. Damn getting stoned off .10 grams....damn i remember those days. It takes me at least .60 grams to even slightly stoned. I guess smoking 3 times a day for a year has its down side.

6. I just started smoking again a few months ago after quitting for 25 years. The quarter that I bought then lasted me three months. There were a fews days that I didn't smoke during that time but if I'm doing my math correctly I as average .08 of a gram per day. Of course my usage increased over time, but I know what you're talking about. I'm enjoying it now while it's relatively cheap.

7. used to be the same way...hated too much but now there is not such a thing as too much :rolleyes:

8. Weirdly enough I've never been like that since I first started smoking but lately (been smoking for 2 years) I've felt like that too and prefer smoking by myself than with other people. What exactly do you mean by "just feel weird unpleasant things"? If it's just being paranoid are you in a calm and relaxed setting?

9. Yea I Usually just rip the grav like 2-3 times and I'm reaaaaly stoned. That's like .1. I dont get paranoid unless if shit is sketch. I just get real baked after alot

10. .2 is like my standard dose now. I have not noticed a bit of tolerance increase since I started I only smoke three times a week however. I don't feel paranoid if I take more, just too out of it to function. The thing about being paranoid is your not in a comfortable situation, or you are not willing to let the drug take you away and you resist with fear. :smoking:

11. i mean i smoke a lot id say on avrage in 1 sitting i smoke maybe .2? when some people say they smoke eigths in 1 sitting i am seriously in awe...yet sort of feel bad because thats such a waste.

12. i get stoned on 0.1 grams. i keep my tolerance that way on purpose. saves me money.

this

13. Your so lucky but try to keep it low for as long as possible. Never over smoke and stop when your high. Even if people are smoking a lot more then you need doesn't mean you need to hit that bowl. try your best to keep it low. Cause when you get the tollerance of most of the people on here your gonna wish you still had it

14. #14 norcalbro925, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
    this man, i get a really "unpleasant feeling" when i smoke, and ppl say i always look scared when im high... wtf

15. .1, lol i wish i could get bud that could.. takes half a gram blunt for me to even start feelin it

16. i get get pretty baked off of one bowl. i have a low tolerance. lovin it

17. Gram blunt to start feeling also :\ Wish i had super low tolerance.

18. 1. Smoke bowls, not blunts, blunts waste weed

2. Geez dude take a T break... or try to get higher quality weed?

19. yeah if you guys want to get messed up quicker dont use blunts or jays...
    Bowl or bongs, etc. FTW

Don't get me wrong though... Nothing beats chillin with a blunt or jay

20. just got off a break i took to pass a drug test. i took one hit out of my chillum last night and i was flying high as a kite.... WOW