Is anyone else here like me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeholio, May 5, 2009.

1. So I'm a new member here and I think I'm going to like it here, but I am looking through peoples stashes and experience, and I'm like "WOW" I'm such a newbie :eek:

I don't have pounds and pounds of bud, or like 10 pieces......haha

I live in a SMALL town of about 1.5k people, and I see some dank ass shit on the forums but nothing comes close to whats around my town :( (Meaning the stuff around here is worse)

I usually only buy an ounze at a time, and only got 2 pipes...

Anyone here like me? Haha

2. I'm sure there loads man.

Have you seen the apprentice tokers section?

3. Not really yet, I just joined and theres SOOO many forums to look through

4. Dude, I've only ever bought one actual piece, and that got stolen, and the biggest sack I've ever bought myself was an 1/8th. Don't you worry man.

5. I like ya man, I dig what level you're on. I still don't grow my own or have any pieces, I'm keepin it simple for now. As long as you have a good input for the site I have mucho respect for you :wave:

6. Oh, ok...cool...thought all the people here were big league :p...and that shady prick who stole your pipe needs his ass beat :mad: That's just not cool...

Thank you

7. yeah the most ive ever bought was a quarter

and i only own two pieces so yeah we are on about the same level

8. Cool cool.

I do want to expand my piece collection but I need somewhere to send them :/

9. ive been blazing for like a year and a half, only owned about 3 pieces, all cheap spoons, all gone. biggest sack i ever bought was a quarter. and i dont give a fuck? just blaze it...

10. It's cool to see people that are like this too :D

11. ive been smoking for almost two years.
    i have a mini bong w/ ice catchers, silver pipe, wooden pipe, glass pipe, and dugout w/ one hitter. and i do not know how to roll a blunt or joint.

but im gewwwd with wat i gotz. :smoking: