is anyone else having trouble uploading pics?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Grasshumper, Sep 18, 2010.

1. seems like i cant upload pics. keep getting entry too large. anyone having this happen. it could just be me. but we did just have an upgrade so i dont wanna blame myself just yet:p:smoke:

2. I am also having problems posting attachments.

3. Upgrade relatedwe'll check it out.

SJ

4. Can you please exactly tell me how you do it, are we tak
    Lking about photo uploads in the gallery or attaching an image to a post?

Thank you

SJ

5. i hit the paper clip. go into my pics in my computer click uo the pics like i always did then when i am done hit upload then i get the message about pics being too big

6. but doing thiss in the photogallery or in post attaching an image?

SJ

7. Testing.

Seems to work. Firefox 3.6.10 on Vista x64.

Attached Files:

8. not in photo gallery in post attachment i never upload to the gallery. i have only done it that one way ever. hope that helps:smoke:

9. a way around that is to upload one photo at a time then post it once they are all ready to go.

10. most likely the picture you are trying to attach is large in KB or too large in actual size in pixels. please try another smaller image. please let me know if that works

SJ

11. Was just trying to view and upload my pics and got message saying the link doesn't work. It worked ok yesterday, maybe the mods are working on this is all.?

12. that is photopost gallery related, working on that. That jas nothing to do with attaching images in a post.

SJ

13. i dont know sj i tried them all to no avail. it must be on my end i will have to figure out how to resize them. i was just wondering why cause i have never changed them before and they always worked when i did em that way. :confused_2:oh well gc willt have to live without my spectacular update until i brush up on my geek squad skills:smoke:

14. can you send me one of your pics you wanted to upload to mail@grasscity.com as an attachmenet, I want to see how big they are.

can you do that?

SJ

15. tried that too, before i even made this thread:smoke:

16. jpeg max size 5mb 2560x1600 pixels max ?? can't imagien you are using such big images to upload, sure it is not another weird file format, probably not , just trying to guess what is going on :)

SJ

17. test upload photo

Attached Files:

18. I see the problem, has to with larger files, will report this and see what we can do about it.

SJ

19. email sent sj:smoke:

20. i see the problem already, will be handled or otjerwise addressed

SJ