Is anyone else done with women?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HighHaze, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I cannot put this in a simpler fashion.

Chicks like dicks.

Both kinds.

2. Can't say I've ever treated a person like how you've entailed.. So I'm sorry I cannot say why these women act the way they do. I guess it's a mystery.
    But I can tell you that I've been treated pretty much the same way by many guys. I'm not going to go into detail, but I generally have the same outlook on dating as you do right now.

My best advice (which I wish I could take myself), would be to stop overanalyzing what you're doing.. It gets you nowhere. They always say, "Once you stop looking/trying, it will happen".. So, keep with your current mindset, take a break from the emotional crap.. It is wearing.

3. I've had my heart broken too many times....

but hell no i'm not done with women. I don't believe in fate or anything like that but there is somebody for everybody

4. Maybe you're not going after the right women. Try outside the workplace? Something different. You might like it.
    Or give up. That's cool, too.
    And what is it with all of you boys having problems with materialistic women? Where do you find these girls?? When you really like someone material things are the last thing on your mind, in my experience. Stories like this make me wanna slap those Prada purse-toting bitches across their stuck up faces.
    Wait for the right one to come around. If you're as good a guy as you say, I'm sure it will happen for you.

5. haha same for me too. monday is gona be bangin

6. Welcome to the club.

7. I'll never be done with women.

Now, if something ever happened between me and wifey. I'd be done with marriage, but it's my opinion nothing beats the company of a beautiful all american gal :)

8. i like canadian girls better :smoke: