Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is anyone addicted to weed ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MosLifted, Jan 26, 2013.

1. So on this friday night , I was exposed to what people would for weed . It was snowing and i was cruising with a friend , then outta nowhere this crack head with leggings with a large hole and no draws on , with bedroom shoes and a small t-shirt on. Approached us for a ride home for 7 dollars . As she got in she fully exposed her snatch , and thats when i got out . I asked him why he did something like that . He replied ... I need weed money . I was just wondering , whats they craziest thing you did or seen someone do for weed.

2. I had a little difficulty reading your story.

I've seen somebody get tazed for a gram?

3. Furthest i've gone is spending money on it

4. What the fuck does this mean ?!!! First it's a girl then it just magically turns into a guy how the hell does that happen.

5. Hes saying him and a male friend were driving then a female crack head popped her narsty cootch in the car. For 7 dollhairs

6. #6 rendole, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    So you're friend gave somebody a ride home who had her va jay jay showing, not a big deal if you ask me.

7. Wish it would have been me. LOL. Yes, I'm addicted to weed. That's alright with me.

8. i would never let a crackhead into my car what the fuck. you honestly never know what they're going to do or what they could have. if i was there i'd pay him $7 to just keep driving hahah.

i've seen some people fiend really hard. like a guy who would smoke scraps from his couch. don't get me wrong i've found nug in my couch and smoked it cause what the hell but he was smoking literally scraps. or if you wanna talk about actually pathetic one of my friends girlfriends pretty much only dates him cause he smokes her out fat all the time.

9. That's what I said ... I wasn't trying to end up on 7 o clock news or be in the same presents as a crack fiend . Sorry the kush got the best of me when I posted this .