Is anyone actually looking for new friends/hangout buddies on here?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by penguino89, May 5, 2012.

1. I have had no luck in meeting people close to south padre while I was here. Most people want basic chitchat and then think your are weird if you talk about hey do you want to hang out sometime. Did I miss a memo? im an attractive, fun, cool, laidback stoner chick. Guys always say that's what they are looking for but i have conversations with very few people on here. About to move to north cali for work (how lucky right?) and hope I have better luck there. Especially when you are a traveler its nice to meet up with people who have similar interests. Im kind of a home body. I like to cook entertain. I enjoy politics and spirituality. Anyways, is anyone else looking for more than just posting?

2. Hells yeah. Wish you were in PHX now. Been single for a couple months now and lookin for a stoner chick friend, so sick of hanging out with dudes lol. Your goin to North Cali tho.. ganja capital of america. I hear nothing but positive things about north cali, people and all.

3. Cali is pretty awesome, I must admit. :metal:

4. I been looking for a cool nj stoner chick since i joined this forum in like 06. Not even to date just to hang withh

5. MY first choice is Portland. It pays a little less for my career, but i'm in love with the city. I hate being surrounded by conservatives, republican, prejudiced people. They don't always go hand in hand (not grouping everyone of either category) but I seem to have been surrounded by people that are all 3. There are a lot of job opportunities in north cali and all i would have to do is sign up. So excited though! get at me. Ill finally be living independently. I broke up with my ex in January and have been giving him a place to stay to save up. But he knows he cant follow me out West. I'm going on my own.

6. Good luck with the move. I live in the Bay Area and highly recommend it. The atmosphere is awesome, but some housing will be fucking expensive

7. Or Canada eh?

8. Id love to smoke with some of the ppl on here but nobody lives in bama. Actually there is one that ima try to meet a city away but he thinks im a cop or something idk.

9. you seem way chill, surprised your having problems

im heading up to nor cal myself in a few weeks, at least trying to make the arrangements needed to do so.. any idea what area you'll be in?

10. Liar!!! You met me and we're smoking together next weekend. :)

Seriously though aside from you I haven't met ANYONE from around here and now you're moving away :cry:

11. Yes. Girls. PM Nudes only.

:p

12. Hit me up nyc. Im here for a week.

13. Looking? Not really. Accepting applications? Totally. Tall, dark, handsome young gentleman in SLC, pay dependent on awesomeness. Apply online.

14. Portland I hate to say it is a nasty city. I haven't lived there but I've spent a good amount of time there, a lot of homelessness and the recession hit them harder than most it seems.

Plus it's cloudy and cold all the time. California is the better choice probably.

15. I would live in California if it was in canada

16. tits or gtfo

17. [quote name='"penguino89"']I have had no luck in meeting people close to south padre while I was here. Most people want basic chitchat and then think your are weird if you talk about hey do you want to hang out sometime. Did I miss a memo? im an attractive, fun, cool, laidback stoner chick. Guys always say that's what they are looking for but i have conversations with very few people on here. About to move to north cali for work (how lucky right?) and hope I have better luck there. Especially when you are a traveler its nice to meet up with people who have similar interests. Im kind of a home body. I like to cook entertain. I enjoy politics and spirituality. Anyways, is anyone else looking for more than just posting?[/quote]

I'm in sac. Where are you moving to? Nor cal is pretty big lol

18. Did someone say Portland? :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg]Dream of the 90s - Portlandia on IFC - YouTube[/ame]

19. If there are any non creepy people from upstate/central ny I'd probably hang out with them. However, my past experience of meeting up with people from online makes me think theres a 99% chance that they'll end up being a creep.

20. Damn I stay kinda near I stay in corpus well near it