Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is any one else real forgetfull...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Sometimes I can't remeber things.

Like when i go to a job site and know what all I need, I forget to get some things..

I write a list of tools or supplies and I still forget something..

I come to the city and know of threads I really want to see how they are going, and can't remember that I want to keep up with them unless I see them.

It's almost like I have the start to old timers.. < I know thats not the right name, but I can't remember how to spell the first part even though I have wrote it several times lately..

I forget about alot of stuff these days...

I was going to a job site the other day and Nick and I were talking about some stuff and I completely forgot where I was going... He reminded me of the job site we were headed to!

I keep forgetting to change the oil in my truck.. It's way past due...

Even some of the real important things such as picking up money that people owe me..

Any one else like this?

2. *forgets to reply*

3. LOL, sounds like STML is progressing into LTML my friend. ;) I can't remember what else I wanted to say. :D

4. no i actually am pretty good at rem.. em.. bawhat were we talking about??

oh yea, for sure i prefer blunts over joints. hands down.

5. Stop smoking wwed. Your memory will come back.

6. Absolutely. If theres one study the government conducted that I agree with, its that marijuana does effect short term memory.(because I experience this myself) ;)

BUT....like Blocko said, if you stop smoking, you will go back to normal.

7. Lol that how my mom figured out i was smoking ganj, i would ask her a question then like 10 seconds later i would ask her the same thing, one day she says. "you forget alot, are you on drugs?" Lol

8. man the other day I was talkin' w/my friend and I was talkin' about how I felt like watching Cone Heads and I asked her if she had the movie, she did, and then like ten minutes later I asked her what movie we were talking about....lol

9. Jus a couple of minutes ago i was replying to a post and i was bout to type and i was like what im i replying to so i had to scroll down and when i saw the post i was like o yeah.

10. i need to start taking more ginsing, its good for your memory...

11. It's not the weed.. I have quit for two to three wweks and still can't remember shit.. There have been times IO didn't smoke for a month and still had a lack of rememberance..

I think it may be old timers..

Ginko Bioba is good for the memoey.. I just can't remember to take it when I have it and buy it when I don't!!!!

12. yeah ginko baloba is good for your memory...mine, is slowly deteriorating. if im talkin to someone, and we stray from the topic for less than 30 seconds, i'll forget what we were talking about and then i'll keep trying to think what it was, but i'll never remember..oh well, fuck it..memory loss comes with the job...i've accepted it...i think

13. i keep losing lighters

14. ... i smoke weed to forget about my drinking problem.

i love that shotglass ;) ...or do i? i cant remember...lol, yeah i guess memory loss is the only negitive side affect to smoking bud that all of us can actually agree on!

15. DUDE i lied to my mom that there was a tournament and I had to drop off money to pay for it, when it was really my scale and 160 bux for a 1/2 o. so a week later my moms like how'd you guys do in the tournament, and i was pretty faded, and I was like uhhhh welll, lets see.... its actually kinda confusing, cuz like we can still be in the tournement, but... we have... to wait for other people to finish before we can play again

and fuckin my mind was just BLANK. I couldn't think of anything like 2nd place, semi finals, 6th place or fuckin SOMETHING

16. cha......total stoned

17. haha, thats pretty funny, im running that scene over in my head now, lol... i know what you mean though, thats happend to me before, but i would usually just stop talking if i started making something really confusing sounding. and i'll pull one of those *pause*.... *deep breath* "okay let me start again" moves on them, haha...

edit: woah, i just read your post again and i saw that you said 160 bucks for a half ounce? ouch, hope you enjoyed it!

18. my memory loss is expensive...left the gas cap on the pump today, then my cell phone was lost/stolen.

19. it takes 60-90 days before your memory comes back.

20. i forgot to read all the replies so don't mind me if i'm redundant.

i forgot how to drive for a little while today. i was hurried out of bed, and thusly not given enough time to wake up. not to mention i'm a little burnt out from last night, didn't recover from the night before, or before that, or before that, and redundancy sets in. forgot where i was going with this. lets start again.

so i like to rip bongs, but bongs have an effect on me. i lose track of where my train of thought goes. so it dissapears on me. gives me the attention span of a humming bird. i remember explaining trains as a... thing... lost again. 3rd times a charm.

my memory sucks. long term's fine. but i have to concentrate to keep a thought in my head for more than 40 seconds.