Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is an oz. too much for brownies...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trae, Nov 22, 2004.

1. hi there:

seasoned smoker, here. but never made brownies. sending my husband off to a boy's weekend at the cottage and wanted to send some brownies w/ him. (so i can be considered the 'cool wife').

anyway, did some searches for brownies, and the most i've seen in recipes is 1/4 to 1/2 an oz. of weed melted in butter. that doesn't seem like a lot to me. there'll be about 4 guys, but only 2 of which are chronic smokers, the rest are social smokers.

would an oz. be too much for the socials? would 1/4-1/2 be not enough for the chronics?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.....t.

2. If you are making one batch of brownies, you can expect to come out with about 24 equal sized brownies (depends on how you cut it, but to make them "normal" size you usually end up with 6x4 in a rectangular pan = 24). This means if you put a whole oz in there (28g), there will be a bit more than an entire gram in each brownie.

So if you are using good weed, then one of those will get you stoned off your ass, trust me. I would say put a 1/2oz in and then you will have like .6g in every brownie. That will get most people decently high, and if you really wanna get blitzed you can just eat 2 =)

If you are using schwag . . . yeah why not toss a whole oz in, otherwise it wom't be potent enough.

3. Just make sure you dont get tempted to eat them all while waiting for the high to kick in, otherwise youll be stoned for days. :smoking:

When I make hash fajitas for myself I put in about half a gram of hash, and for the rest of the night im very happy. :D

4. thanks! the math helped! i want'em high, not unconscious! (it is VERY good weed - so i'm going w/ 1/2 oz)

5. There is no such thing as too much weed :D

Mh fajitas...gotta try that...I've tried everything from pancakes to yoghurt to pizza...but not fajitas...yet :hello: