Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is an O of green crack worth an xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by green_machine_x, Mar 18, 2010.

1. There this bud called green crack,never smoked it before but heard it was ok stuff,a dealer i know said hed trade an ounce of it for a 360,i have one and never play it,also its a 360 elite

2. Bro , omg i always thought it was a local strain, green crack ,is the best shit i have ever smoked, as far as mental highs go, its reallllly good shit. As far as an O of it worth an xbox 360 i guess it depends, over here , an O of green crack would probably go for 220 - 240.

3. yea its 220 over here,should i do it anyone think?

4. Well, I saw on the television today that there is a sale on Xbox 360's, apparently they are going for $125.00 CAD (I'm a Canadian). I'd certainly trade one for an O of bud, regardless of strain. ;)

So yes, I think it's worth it. Do it.

5. f the 360, green crack all day baby!

6. Yeah i'd do it, 360s break wayyyyy to fast.

7. don't let this become a habit or you'll sell all your stuff for crack

8. I'd trade my xbox for an o of green crack

but it's broken so

nevermind

9. well,i sold my itouch for bud,and i regret that,but this is an O i mean cmon

10. Do you play your Xbox alot? Do you have a lot of new games?

If no to both, then fuckin' sell it

If yes to the latter, sell the games too

11. its no to both haha,newst game i have is halo 3 haha

12. definitely do it bruh. for sure. me and my connec smoked half a J last tuesday and i was straight ripped.

13. also,i was wondering is it possible to rig a scale to say more or less?cuz i dnt wanna get ripped off ya know?

14. Damn come on man are you really that desperate to get "green crack" that u gotta trade ur xbox360? come on, just get sum money and buy the O haha. I guess if u dnt play it then do it if u want, but i kno i wuldnt.

15. #15 Free The BIRDS, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010

ya i was gonna post this!!!

theres a sale in canada where they are selling it for 125 till like march something.
    meaning they are gonna be on ebay for this price or a bit more.
    ***actually i realized typing this that thsi is a regular arcade xbox, meaning it has no HDD

125-150 for an ounce??????? if its even good mids i would do it. if its bad no.
    green crack i heard/seen pics of it beeing nice.

360 elite!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO. this 1 is more expensive dogg.

u should sell him xbox arcade(no harddrive lmfao). doubt hell take it with no hardrive. so i dunno about this deal.

depends on your region and how much u paid for the box. u could always trade it in for money and buy weed.... if its not a good deal

and to the stoneheir. crack addicts do it cause they dont care about anything else other then getting high. this guy is asking cause its not all he cares about...
    instead of saying dont let selling your stuff off become a habit.... you should say dont let crack become a habit... or any heavy addictive drug for that matter.

people sell off shit everyday. its called buisness, not addiction

o god. man, the weed itself can be "rigged' lol. since you sound like a weed amateur.and have never met this guy before, nor know about the weed, just keep your elite.

him saying its green crack has no meaning at all. i call my dick white sausage, sounds tempting ehh?
    you'll end up getting 18grams of dirt weed, and be like 1 of the many kids here on these forums, regretting their choice. with sobs of tears.

16. Take him to walmart and weigh it out on the fruit scales

17. it will be impossible

18. I gave my 360 away for free... so yeah, I'd do it.

19. lol :D

20. yo dude go on craigslist and buy a used 360 for like 100-150 and keep your fuckin elite. That way you get to keep your xbox and you get a half priced Oz of dank, that is what we in the business refer to as a win/win