Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is an ID Card Required to enter clubs for MMJ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by norcalstoner, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Hello all,

Is an I.D card required to get into clubs for MMJ?

If someone has just their written recommendation, can they enter a club and purchase medicine?

2. #2 Computer, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
    yes to get in and purchase u need your recommendation and some form of id(I'm pretty sure theyll want a state DL or ID)
    And if it's your first time visiting a dispensary the staff will call your doctor to ensure your recommendation is legite. The second time u visit would be a much quicker purchase n experience.
    Enjoy

3. Thanks for the reply.

As a first timer at the club, will they need to do any extra steps other than just check I'd and rec, then let u in?

4. that's pretty much it.

5. No, that's it. They'll check your ID, call your doctor, and bam, you're in.