Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is an eighth still 25-30$ in cheltenham/north philly/elkins park pa cause i havent seen that anymore

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zeegamingboss, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Can y'all fellow Philly/cheltenham/elkins park potheads still find a GOOD QUALITY(meaning .6 will get u pretty high) eighths for 30$ max anymore cause lately I've been seeing 40-60 dollar eighths and its really disappointing and annoying when I'm just tryna cop some actual good bud thats not reggie to smoke and chill with friends and everything is way overpriced. I cant be the only one whose seen this :(

2. Was past the local shop last week and they had the usual 2 sign wavers out front. $20 1/8ths and $5 pre-rolls so nothing has really changed all that much price wise for the low end stuff in Southern California. Shops never closed and the prices ticked up in the early days and settled back down some but not all the way.
    Everything is higher and likely to stay that way.

BNW