Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is all my smoking catching up with me?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by waterhurley, Jun 13, 2006.

1. eeeewww.... hard chunks....

2. mmm...is this so called "lung butter" smokable?

3. :laughing: Try it and let us know?!?

4. holy crap, glad I'm cutting back on my tobacco use.

I've never coughed up a scrap of phlegm from smoking, but I haven't been smoking for very long now, only about 1 year or so regularly. Hope to get a vaporizer in a couple years to severely reduce any risk of bronchial/respiratory problems.

Anywho, yeh sounds pretty disgusting dbw, but as long as he's not dying, I can only imagine it's mildy unsettling to see your husband cough up shit though. I would probably invest in a vaporizer or just cut back a bit if I coughed up . . . well, anything, due to smoking. But that's me.

Then again I don't have any allergy problems so far in my life, so I guess that could just be the reason for all the upchucking of various tars and residues.

Yeh, you have bronchitis, quit smoking, don't inhale any vapors or anything as this will make it worse. Start taking vitamin c and make sure you stay warm, but not hot, especially around your chest area.

Eat low sodium soups, lots of grains, and drink lots of water and green tea. Take some vitamin c tablets to better ensure good immunity and if upchucking of phlegm continues, see a doctor. Bronchitis can easily develop into pneumonia if not remedied within a few weeks. I know, I've had pneumonia that could have been avoided if I simply had taken care of my bronchitis before it got any worse.

Keep safe man, good luck.

:( Please don't do that man, that's just wrong.

5. I have been smoking for ten years(i'm only 20) and whether i'm smoking a blunt, a bong or a bag from my volcano I always hack up the "lung funk"(lung buttar i've heard but this is a good one). I have my occasions where I feel sick and cough up some shit but it doesn't happen all the time usually 2-3 times a year. I just see it as a cleansing and try to get as much out as possible.

I remember when I was younger thinking "Man if I ever start coughing up black shit then i'm gonna quit smoking weed", yeah that didn't happen. I've been coughing up black shit for the last couple years now and i'm smoking more then ever.

The week I got my volcano I couldn't stop coughing shit up, I wasn't sure if it was the volcano or the years of bongs before that but I know one thing for sure,"don't expect a vaporizer to stop the natural cleansing process(thats a nice way to put it right there). Although i'm not that good of a judge cuz I still use my bong every day.

P.s I started working out recently and have never ran quicker.(3 mile in 25min)

6. haha! Yeah my husband's smoking has everything to do with tobacco and not weed. And it is GROSS. He had no business smoking for that long. -- I actually have weak lungs but since I've been a daily smoker I haven't had bronchitis. I am not saying there is a connection but I got it every year right around the same time since I was in high school (regardless of any preventative measures). I was on different inhalers for that time of the year as well. I haven't used any of it in 3 years nor had bronchitis. Could be age, could be anything. :confused:

Never move. lol I never had allergies when I lived in Texas. Now in Virgina I have horrible allergies. :( :smoke:

7. For real man. My doctor is badass and showed me the closet where they keep all of the samples so everytime I need something I just go and grab some samples.