Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is adult ADHD enough to obtain medical marijuana in Cali?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Computer, Apr 17, 2008.

1. hi all. I just called 1877gotkush and they said all I need is a photo Id and a medical record of my condition In order to be prescribed medicinal marijuana. I also have back problems, migraines, and mood disorders. But adult ADHD is the only record I have. And not too long ago I heard about pot being prescribed to ADHD patients. So do you think my adhd records is enough guys? I'm not a pot head, but when I started smoking 2 weeks ago I noticed that all my problems listed above went away! Unbelievable. Not only that but the pills I get prescribed for ADHD turns me in to a zombie. It makes me feel like the world doesnt have any color. I become normal and treated but everything seems so bland. Its hard to describe. But with pot, it cured all my symptoms and I am no where close to feeling like a zombie. Please help guys. Thank you

2. I'll be honest...

A good amount of the "Doctors" who will write you the recommendations, require only that you have one of the symptoms. (Chronic pain is most common.)

You could go in there and say you have pain in your back all the time, because you twisted it playing B-Ball last week, and pain meds make you sick to your stomach because you don't have an iron gut.

A: This does legally qualify you
    B: Keep in mind, if you're ever legally challenged on the legitimacy about your recommendation, the doctor has to have at least SOME valid evidence that the treatment was for good reason.

So far as you can do that, you're fine. :)