Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a whitey tobacco related ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UKweed, Dec 9, 2013.

1. I never came across the whitey in America but it seems common in the UK.
    I have to wonder if it's nicotine related since so many Europeans mix with tobacco.

Nicotine symptoms include nausea, vomiting, elevated heart rate, pallor, sweating, tremor, headache and dizziness.

Just wondering about people's experiences.

2. I've never pulled a whitey when no tobacco was involved but I have pulled 3-5 of em with the nasty brown shit, I remember having 3 joints with tobacco in (I only smoke green) I threw up outside Mcdonalds on a bench in the middle of a busy town...walked to a less populated area cause I couldn't handle it, sat by the river; feeling like DEATH then my friends find this pigeon....one of them picks it up and pops it on my legs (had my hands over my head trippin) I look down at this black eyed mother fucker; spas out punch it in the face and run off....

Another thing we have in the UK is 'soap bar' like a hash brick but it's nasty dealers put foil, oil and all kinds of bad shit in there, but anyway I'm breaking down this block of hash me and a friend smoked a joint (mostly tobacco cause we had no green to mix it with) he turnt more white than an albino and just laid of my sofa for a good while just feeling grim, but i was surprised as he was a casual smoker haha

But I smoke pure green always from then, that was back in the days when I just started the herrrrrb 

3. Nicotine is a poison. You don't need that. Pure cannabis in my joints brah

4. Coming from someone who would smoke at least a pack a day.

5. My grandma used to call her husband that, i can remember her words, Whittttttttyyyy".