Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is A Vaporizer Worth The Money If It Isnt For Health Purposes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 2 chainz, Jun 9, 2013.

1. I'm considering getting a zephyr ion vaporizer one of my friends has it nib for 260 and he just got it like a week ago but he decided he didn't want it. Well, what I'm trying to find out is just if its worth the money to invest in a vaporizer if its not for health purposes, and how is the high from a vaporizer money isn't much of an object in this situation so efficiency of the vaporizer isn't that big of a deal its just whether the Higgins better or not.

2. Idk much about the ion, but if you vape right and enjoy the high that it gives you, it will be very worth it.

ive gone from smoking a 2gs per day average (or more, almost never less) to vaping .5 - 1.5 gs per day average since I got my vape (Extreme Q) in January 2012. Couldn't say how much money its saved me., but its definetly paid for itself by now.

Plus I love the high, the taste, and everything else about it.

3. Ive been a regular toker for about 8 years. Up until 2 months ago, I always medicated with glass pipes. I found I could control my high and consumption best that way. Then I did some research and ordered an Arizer Solo. I can honestly say I no longer have the urge to smoke out of anything else. Bud lasts literally 2.5x longer while vaping, and then when I saved up an ounce of AVB. Made a big batch of gnarley brownies that send you to the moon. The hits from the Solo are milky and will do you right with minimal grinded nug.
    Also being in a Non-friendly state , discreetness is crucial. Put the solo in a cup and put the stem through the lid. Voila ! Get a vape man, you'll love it.

4. Mflb user here and love it, cant beat the portability and the fact there is basically no smell, I will he upgrqding to a extreme q at some point for vaping at home.