Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a Vaporizer really healthier?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenDreams, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Well, about 2 months ago I purchased an Easy Vape. It's been great, gets me real high. Gives me the impression that I'm considering my health/vocals while still smoking.

But is it really safer/healthier?

As you probably know, the Easy Vape has a long plastic hose which I use to inhale the vapors. I use my vaporizer at 400 degrees. I try to use it so the material does not ignite/catch fire. After my time of using it, this hose is now dark and gunky. It has turned a light brown and has gunk stuck all in the inside walls of it.

Is this the stuff that is getting into my throat and lungs? I don't notice that gunk on tall bongs and such.

Much less material is being burned in a vaporizer because of the temperature difference between it and a 2800 degree lighter flame, but is it really healthier?

Any opinions?

2. Nothing burning = no carcinogens

So you're not getting the burned product of a combustable material in your lungs. Yes, healthier :D

3. Hell yeah they are.

I can tell you that from the feeling I got after going a week without smoking and ONLY vaping.

Me personally I even felt the difference on my body. Now when I smoke its like shit man this is brutal haha. I still love it don't get me wrong, but vaping is WAY healthier.

Also...clean your vape!

4. yea its cleaner.. I just like the high off a blunt better than my vaporizer...

5. Yesyesyesyesyes. Vapes are much healthier! and more efficient. BUT, beware of china vapes, the glue used to hold them together could heat up and produce unwanted toxic vapor.

6. dude, 400 degrees in way to high, keep aboud 180-250

7. 350-360 degrees will work

180 is way too weak

8. Wow, what kinda vaporizer do you have, i have a vapirone, check it out in my sig