Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a vape worth it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pizza_n_boges, Apr 23, 2010.

1. If you are willing to spend the money get a Volcano(non digital version). Best vape out there imo, but it will cost you around 3-5 hundred depending on the headshop.

2. [​IMG]
    I have a Vapor bro's that I never use now. I used it for a while, but i find that it takes a lot more weed to get me high. I like the idea and the flavor of the vapor, but i can't afford to just throw my dank away. I take a bucketchoke that weighs about .2 of a gram and i'm more ripped than smoking three or four times that in the vape. If I had a lot of weed or money i'd be down with using it all the time. I'd love to be able to smoke without hurting my lungs. Blah blah blah so on....

PS: I've heard the Volcano is awesome from good friends.

3. There is no best vape.

Defective vape or user error. Just about everyone who has ever used a vape reports that they use a BUNCH less bud than when they smoked and it is a proven scientific fact that vaporizing draws much more THC out of a given amount of bud than any kind of smoking will.

4. vapes suck imo dont waste your money

5. I don't get why people keep saying they suck...when I get completely toasted off of mine on a smaller amount of weed than smoking...it makes me think people who say they don't work and are a waste have only used them one time and the time that they used them they didn't know what they were doing...and then they go out and spend $250+ on a bong/accessories and say a vape is a waste of money...

6. Yeah, people who do not like it have just not vaped correctly.

7. Yeah, I agree. I've found that most who say that vaping sucks either used a cheap Chinese knock-off vape that wasn't working properly, or they were using a vape improperly, ie, user error.

But there are some that have been smoking for so long that they really like the high that they get from not only the CBD/CBN's that can only be released through combustion, but also the high that they get from the toxins in smoke such as carbon monoxide and benzine. You don't get these things when you vape, so the high is a bit different, but most people who stick with it for awhile and give vapor a chance, and they have a legit vape and have practiced a bit so that they are using it correctly, will never go back to smoking, or if they do, it's just to remind them how much they really like using a vaporizer.