Is a smaller sized bong worth it to you?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AmishWarrior, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I can't really store, or even afford a larger sized bong, but I'm still strongly considering purchasing a decent quality ~12 inch bong.

Opinions?

2. honestly, 12 inchers are pretty nice... I personally prefer mine to be 16" or shorter... anything taller is just excessive!

3. I have itty bitty lungs in my itty bitty body, so clearing larger bongs is hard for me. So smaller is the way to go imo. c:

4. I have a 10 Inch green Acryllic bong. Hits amazing, has a carb. Just wish it was glass.

5. you can always convert it to glass with a little help from a grommet!

6. i would go with a larger one they hit better and get you higher off of less weed, for example i have a 3ft bong, and one bowl/one hit and im baked out of my mind, but with a smaller one, its more hits, more bowls, and more weed, so in the end i think you'll be happy with a larger one but thats just me. and i store my 3ft bong at my house, i just take out the water, wrap it in a blanket and put it in my dresser, if storing is the reason your not getting i definitely missing out. but just go for what you want and that's on your budget.

7. but if you can't clear a 3ft pipe, it ends up being wasteful...

8. If you can't store a bigger one a 12" will definitely be worth it. I'm sure your lungs will thank you.

9. good point, but im not telling him to go out and get a 3 footer, im just letting him know that he could go for a 12 incher, cause in the end its more cost efficient.

10. This just reads stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADjTI1iJytw]EFS milk + DWB Glass Slide - YouTube[/ame]

Size doesn't get you high.

Size doesn't change how you conserve your weed.

However, size will let you get a lot of stale smoke.

So, if you're into bong hits tasting like ass, then a 3 ft. bong is cool. If you want something comfortable and less ridiculous, get something small-ish.

11. [quote name='"dirtridge"']
    This just reads stupid.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADjTI1iJytw

Size doesn't get you high.

Size doesn't change how you conserve your weed.

However, size will let you get a lot of stale smoke.

So, if you're into bong hits tasting like ass, then a 3 ft. bong is cool. If you want something comfortable and less ridiculous, get something small-ish.[/quote]

1. Bigger bongs get me higher. It might be a placebo effect of some sort, but I get much higher off huge bong rips.

2. The smoke will only taste like shit if you let it sit in the bong. CLEAR THAT SHIT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

3. Size conserved my weed. I'd rip a .7 bowl in 1 hit and I'd be fucking roasted.

12. totally disagree, i dont know about you but when i take one hit out of a 3ft bong i tend to get higher than a couple out of a smaller one, so i take one hit than im done, instead of taking multiple out of a smaller one just my opinion though, no need to hate.

13. i know what is that guy talking about?

14. If you really want to conserve, get a disk diffused bowl, otherwise most of that .7 hit just gets pulled through the push-hole.

Also, huge rip with the same bong:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocrVT_yMNKc&feature=related]EFS+ DWB Glass Rocks! - YouTube[/ame]

15. yes its worth it.....just believe me.

16. You can always milk it more

17. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']

I had a screen that I'd use in that bong. I didn't even have to torch it.[/quote]

Just watched your video, and I'm really not trying to compete against zobs, toros, etc.

Stemless gridded perc bongs get me lit as fuck.

18. 15 inch glass bong over here