is a race war coming to the u.s

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chicken, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White people outlawed slavery because too many slaves kept escaping and revolting against oppression. once they started losing money, they realized they'd attract more flies with honey so they outlawed slavery.

Once again, I don't , nor do the educated and "woke" POC. What we attempt to do when we bring up the past is show how loudly it echoes in the present . The KKK have infiltrated the police (but was literally formed by them) and made it their sole purpose to murder and antagonize POC, much like what's happening right now .

Don't get upset with me because your forefathers were sacks of shit and allowed laws to be implemented that routinely make life for minorities hell .

Don't say we have no reason to complain when they've been giving us reasons for centuries .

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC (INSTAGRAM: @STOOPKIDS.ART)

• Like Like x 2
  2. @Free Koochie Kooz

So how did you learn that my forefathers were "sacks of shit"?

Or was that remark just an "in general" sort of thing to throw out?

That could pretty much qualify as a racist remark, couldn't it?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jesus Christ this thread is terrible.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Actually the abolitionist movement was motivated by religious opposition from groups like Quakers as well as the growing humanism and rationalist schools of thought. I know it's inconvenient to your "Fuck White People" narrative, but white people did sometimes do things for reasons other than money and power.

BTW my ancestors were Quakers, never owned slaves, and actively opposed slavery. So chill out with the "your forefathers were sacks of shit", BS.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I've rarely seen such open and unveiled hatred honestly.

• Like Like x 2
  6. This thread is going nowhere....closed for review...

7. Back open....but a word of warning... this thread will be heavily moderated...choose your words carefully...

8. if i had 10 bucks for every thread ive had closed i'd be a rich man,

but then again i bring topics to the forefront that most people only think of,,, but wouldnt dare post,

true the BLM movement does have a foot to stand on... i agree the cops target black people...but when u start beating down innocent people just becqause they are white, [ and not even cops ] then the movement has showed me it's something more..than what they claim...

im glad that shit aint in my area,,,because i'd blow a gasket,,,,reverse racism is a thing i wont tolerate,,, blacks and whites get along just fine in my area,,,we help and work with each other, we get along,,,

im so glad other events thats going on across the u.s. hasnt affected my community,

9. Chickens of all colors united.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's amazing how much people want to give this BLM shit a free pass on their disgusting political tactics and behavior.

If the KKK did shit like block ambulances to get attention nobody would be caught dead defending them. Why is it ok because it's about black people?

• Like Like x 2
  11. :thankyou:...closed

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.