is a race war coming to the u.s

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chicken, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the pot of shit finally boils over in this country and the brown stuff hits the fan, I'm taking me and my loved ones and bugging the fuck out to a remote hidden location.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The masses are just easier to control when they are separated and nothing separates people like war.. Nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Says every generation for the last xx years. The new generation is full of useless entitled brats.

4. The difference is we have mass easily spreadable information and communication

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. And just like every generation there is useless brats but those will be weeded out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. "Says every generation for the last xx years."

• Like Like x 2
  7. They were right about my generation and it's only progressed further.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #268 Tonika, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016

good idea lol my husband and I always say we won't be involved in a race war since hes white and i'm black but if anyone tried to do anyting to us because of that they going to regret it Real talk idc who it is. All we really care about is protecting our kids tho..

• Like Like x 2
  9. When I brought up my last hypothetical that included slavery , it was to make you think . Place yourself in the shoes of a person told everything they believe in and everything they are is wrong for several centuries.

Years and years of resentment that keeps boiling to the surface until it spill over (I.e. the riots in Milwaukee) and then told their reactions were uncalled for. Damned if they do , damned if they don't

And @chicken I'm glad you brought up your concerns, I can help with that.

In several articles I don't mind linking if you ask, will explain to you in length how banks/real estate agents deny/increase the rate of loans intentionally when it came to a minority signing for a car or house.

But since I'm sure you do better with pictures and large font words , here's a brief addendum
    [​IMG]

Bank Accused Of Racist Lending Practices Settles Suit With New York State

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC (INSTAGRAM: @STOOPKIDS.ART)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well I would hope that nobody would try and pull any shit like that. Me I just refuse to fight and kill my fellow human beings over something as trivial as the color of our skin. This is the 21st century and we need to learn that primal stuff our ancestors did no longer applies, evolution is about moving forward and becoming better.

• Like Like x 3
  11. If only people would move forward. Thats one of the biggest problems. Too many people spinning circles and pointing fingers.

12. Your graph says blacks are 3.3% more likely to have a higher interest rate because of racism. I would have guessed it was more.

13. Just going to point out that a company settling a lawsuit out of court isn't an admission of wrongdoing.

14. im sure the ALL BLACK LIVES movement is going to be a part of our society for a long time to come,

but the cops who have really done a wrong doing is in jail. and 2 of them are facing a mureder charge, isnt that enough to quench the blood lust of the masses,

they both in my eyes are guilty of murder, because they basically murdered them 2 black dudes, the one that got shot 16 times. and the other that his girlfriend filmed on facebook him after he was shot and bled out,

the cops that did it. were scared. if your that scared and choose to be a cop... perhaps you choose the wrong profession,

i personally dont like no cops. and wish nothing but harm on them... simplly because ive been done wrong by them in the past... and therefore they all... in my book pay the price that a handfull of thier compadres have done to me...

but the cops are the enemy.. not the average white guy minding his own business.... thats my issue with the BLM mOvement... when you go to condemming my race because of what a few dickhead cops have done. then we have a problem.

when that guy went to sniping the cops. true it was f-ked up... but it was a eye for a eye....

the cops in my eye are nothing more than a legalized group of thugs....when they put on that badge they think they are the '' SUPERPOWERFULL' but in my eyes they are just a bunch of pussies hiding behind that badge,

15. -cracks knuckles-

How is proving that the way the system is CURRENTLY racist against POC a way of spinning circles and pointing fingers? Confronting a severe problem in our society (not just racism but the way our police are trained, the way mental health issues are addressed or the fact that veterans are placed into this job and pyschs out because a yelling civilian is triggering him).

If that's me pointing fingers, well then I got ten for you.
    Black people*. We are not things . We are human beings so address us as such. And second, I always forget that as long as the numbers are low, systemic racism is pretty okay. Just like colonialism have benefits even though they nearly annihilated the Taino tribe in Hispaniola.
    But denying a loan or increasing someone's rate because they are a POC is okay though right? Don't pick and choose what to respond to just so you can continue this charade of actually knowing what you're talking about when it comes to race relations and systemic racism in America.
    BLM = Reform the police and laws that intentionally make it harder for POC to live a normal suburban life .

Nobody hates the police more than black people, gee I wonder why?

Maybe it's because they were literally formed for the sole purpose of hunting negros? It is true that the police were told to NOT arrest white civilians period. But it evolved into something a lot more scary because now it's literally us (all civilians) vs them.

Don't ever play yourself and think for a second that ALL black people who form groups are actively seeking to harm white people. that's the silliest shit I ever heard. A Jew would be safer with the BLM group than they would with the KKK .

@chicken , ima tell you the same thing they tell us when it comes to colonialism, bad policing and the KKK... Don't let a few extremists who truly do hate white people and actively seeking to harm them stop you from seeing the benefits and reasons behind why they do that, because not ALL of us are the same

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC (INSTAGRAM: @STOOPKIDS.ART)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Until current day idiots stuck in the past stop blaming whites who weren't alive at the time for slavery they didn't experience, it's always going to be circles and fingers. No forward movement

• Like Like x 3
  17. .....

We are talking about the present. I don't blame white people for slavery, I'm not ignorant. My problem stems from people with cognitive dissonance trying to tell me the facts of the past has no bearings in the present or future when current state of affairs would do more than suggest otherwise.

Did you not read the graph? Or the link I added that proved POC are still dealing with racism that have real life consequences and affects their day to day life and positions for advancement?

MAJOR KEY ALERT:
    Don't be Helen Keller playing Marco Polo with a blindfold on . Cuz you're playing yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's more than that, it's blaming white people for the actions of past generations of people who looked like them, while ignoring the role people of other races played in slavery at the time. The entire West African economy depended on slavery, and the Arab slave trade was much bigger and longer lived than the Atlantic one. Why don't we assign these races any collective racial guilt for something they didn't do?

I also wonder why white people don't get any points for being the ones to outlaw slavery and make military and political sacrifices to end it. It's pretty incomprehensible to me.

• Like Like x 1
  19. it's easier and less embarrassing to point fingers.

20. Okay, white people get "points" for enslaving an entire continent then abolishing slavery in select places once it no longer suited their economic needs.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.