is a race war coming to the u.s

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chicken, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No matter the age there will always be tribalism. That is time tested. It won't die out. People have been saying "it's hard to believe that in current year..." for nearly a century now. It's called Whig history. There is no inevitable progression towards ever greater liberty.

• Like Like x 2
  2. o.k. o.k. i got to go to bed, i got to go to work tomorrow,

unfortunatlly theres a lot of BLM memebers that dont know what that is,,,,,but i allways find my workboots the next morning, slip them on and go make a paycheck.....unlike some who wait for a hand-out, in the form of a welfare check. and thier free housing, payed by who.?

ME THATS WHO the working members of this society,

BLM. what a bunch of loosers socities drop-outs,

• Like Like x 2
  3. Okay here we go...

1). BLM's mission statement is this: When we say Black Lives Matter, we are broadening the conversation around state violence to include all of the ways in which Black people are intentionally left powerless at the hands of the state. We are talking about the ways in which Black lives are deprived of our basic human rights and dignity.

I couldn't find a mission statement for the KKK (lol) but I did find this: Politics from a White Christian perspective – the way our country was meant to be!

They are very different. Also there are articles regarding how KKK members have infiltrated the police force for decades. Also the KKK is still active. So no, it hasn't been since the 60s.

As far as BLM goes, there will be extremists of every group, particularly political. I'm not arguing that. But BLM has never been a hate group.

2). I don't even know how to respond to all that other racist nonsense you just wrote.

4. Ignoring what just happened in Milwaukee? How can you blame the police for that? The man was brandishing a stolen gun, wouldn't put it down and was met with reasonable force. Then the city chimps out and explicitly targets others on race alone. Where do the elites fit in here? Decades of race baiting and selling the problem as the white devil? You can blame the elites but now we have clear precedent of the "everyday" man acting on it.

There have been tons of other incidents, murders even where the perp said things like "I was taught to hate white people in university".

• Like Like x 1
  5. Then the new tribe will be American society, regardless of race. Plenty of people have consolidated into one throughout history without fighting even if only for economic gain. It can happen with or without your cynicism.

6. That isn't really tribalism and it doesn't work. Look at Sweden, Germany and France. They tried so hard to call these migrants the new "real" Germans and Swedes but in their new land they can't get past their roots even after several generations. Just like how you guys still say "we" in regards to Africa. It's why there's wars between ghettos and fighting between African tribes, Arab tribes and every other sub-group. It doesn't work. People don't assimilate. One look at the European multicultural experiment shows its failure.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I haven't said we, so no need to call me "you guys". Look, you're divisive, that's your thing and that's fine. Stay on your own. But to preach online that people are too different to ever live in harmony just sounds like misery.

You seem scared that the West is changing and becoming more brown. I've seen your posts in other threads. It's really time to accept it instead of trying to convince people online that this shit will never work. Just as "you guys" like to claim that colonialism/globalism was inevitable, multiculturalism is logically following, whether you're ready for it or not.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Scared? No, it's lamentable. Pouring in cultures together without respect to their history, relationships with other tribes and, well, culture is not diversity, especially when it's forced by higher powers that be. There will be resentment and people will fight it tooth and nail. Not only that but it will tear itself down from the inside as we see with the rampant gang wars in Sweden. I'm sure many Brits love being waken up at 5am to a call to prayer all while virtue signaling diversity. Some cultures just aren't capable with others. Maybe being forced together is inevitable. However, It won't be peaceful or progressive. Diversity for the sake of diversity is not virtuous or positive.

• Like Like x 2
  9. The irony.

Well maybe hundreds of years from now they will have mostly worked it out and emerge to be powerful nations. I guess only time will tell.

10. The irony in what? Was that a punch at slavery because I'm certain I've never advocated for it and it certainly wasn't done as a multicultural experiment or for diversity. I don't see your ironic parallel.

11. I didnt blame police.

So you are saying they are acting on evils that are socially engineered into them? Incidental?

Of course those in power want the people fighting amongst themselves.

We have all been subjected to lawlessness, wealth siphoning, harassment, theft, jobs sold overseas, corruption, sacrficed youth in wars, sweaping incarceration etc.

All thanks to those in power. Some police are complicit, as are judges, governers, etc.

America is held together by a covenant that we will respect, uphold and defend the liberties of our fellow man. In general we are not honoring that, in fact i doubt most are aware of this. It isnt taught by most schools or parents anymore.

So when our black brothers and sisters are being violated unfairly, it is all of our duty to stand with them, just as it is their duty to reject the careless violence of others.

We should recognize that our failure to stand with them against these violations, unrest will ensue.

Blacks are individuals being subjugated as a whole, in other words, not as individuals but as 'blacks'.

Even if half of all black americans were gunning down whites in a race war that does not make the other half my enemy.

I want to be treated as a unique individual so i treat others that way.

• Like Like x 3
  12. But what about when these riots arise from cases that were just? What happens when these uprisings come from instances where the person would be alive if they didn't commit a crime? When people "Stand by" others to loot vindictively because of the death of a criminal, most of the nation steps back. This is bad for race relationships within the U.S., I get that you want to trash the government but in cases like Milwaukee and many others it's senseless violence and the person wouldn't have been killed if they weren't doing something stupid. For example, brandishing a stolen gun. Is this what you want to stand by? Why is black on black violence ignored but as soon as a cop kills a criminal streets are blocked off and towns go ablaze?

• Like Like x 2
  13. You will have to be specific with your first question.

Committing a crime, well that depends on the crime, allowing police to be judge, jurt and executioner is a bad idea. In fact, there is no Constitutional provision for police at all that i am aware.

I dont know the particulars of the Milwaukee event so i cannot comment specifically. No i dont advocate stealing a gun nor brandishing it.

I am not saying we need to stand up for people who are clearly out of line, dangerous and violent

We need to stand with and up for them before they become violent. I see police as my enemy, im sure black people that are unfairly targeted see them in a worse light than that.

Forget that though.

Look at the situation, look at the distribution of wealth, look at incarcerations, if you justify that by saying "well black people are naturally worse/bad people" you are a fucking idiot. I am not calling you that as i doubt you believe that. So, why then are they in this situation? Are they naturally lazy, naturally criminal, naturally stupid? No, its by design man. We are all getting the shaft, just they are getting it worse. Do you think the schools around poor neighborhoods are as good as the schools near the wealthy neighborhoods? So if their education is worse, they wont get the good jobs, wont make the money and wont get out of the pit. Businesses dont want to be too close because poor neighborhoods have higher crime, especially thievery, not because they are black, but when earning some things is such a distant possibility for the above reasons, fuck it, what do they have to lose? Not much.

Their kids might see other kids with nice shit and wonder why they cant have it, its hard to explain to a kid the engineered subjugation, so maybe the anger inside builds until they decide, fuck it.

It isnt hard to imagine being in that situation, at least not for me. The human spirit inside me is the same spirit inside them. So i can see THAT could be me, if i was exposed to what they were exposed to. If you think you are somehow above that, you are part of the problem IMO.

When you see the wealthy snobs, that could be you too. Some remain grounded, charitable etc, but i doubt many.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I kinda want to throw my 2 cents in here. BLM and the KKK aren't comparable in this day (and why talk about the past?) at all.

What powerful nations? Diversity only works when it's natural and based upon merit, not based on forced quota systems like what's happening in the EU countries. They simply don't want to assimilate, and actually I've seen studies that say that the next generations after the first of migrants become even less integrated into the preexisting culture than the previous before.

But not the violence around Black people against each other, like in Chicago, which is a much greater issue, am I right?

As for a race war, I don't see it happening. I don't think the majority of any people want one.

I could continue, but I'll conclude this by saying monoethnic countries like Japan are very stable, and have very low crime rates. What I see being forced upon Europe is simply close to a death wish. It's terrible.

Sorry, this post is a bit shallow and all over the place, I am kinda a bit preoccupied right now.

Well, here's a solid infograph I posted over at post your favorite political meme:

[​IMG]

15. MYSTIKAL LYRICS

"Ghetto Child"

[Master P]
    It's crazy out here (uhhhhhhh)
    Yo mama I'm tryin to keep my head strong (whats up Mystikal?)

Uhhhhhh! (uhhhhhh) I'm just a ghetto child trying to make it
    Uhhhhhh! I'm just a ghetto child trying to make it

[Chorus]
    Uhhhhhh! This ghetto got me crazy
    Mamma, won't you pray for your baby?
    Uhhhhhh! I'm just a ghetto child trying to make it
    Mamma, I'm just a ghetto child trying to make it

I feel like a bird nigga with no wings
    I'm stuck in this ghetto trying to have a little change
    My homies killing up each other cause we gotta eat
    And I ain't tripping cause I'm running from the police
    I done seen little kids in the projects starving
    I done seen more hoes messing then Marvin
    See in the ghetto the sun it barely shines
    But so many niggas in jail and the welfare lines
    And all my life I thought Bill Clinton ran the country
    Until I found out Bill Gates had all the money
    And the media starting east and west coast wars
    I'm from the south, where they predijuce on us all
    Come out of the powdered milk and eggs don't fill us up
    But why the government sold us drugs and charges to clean us up
    Gave us three halves and high interest student loans
    Four dollar minimum wage and section eight, we call it home

[Chorus x2]

[Mystikal]
    It's real when you can do whatever you want to do
    when you want to do it
    Ain't to many niggas out there living like that
    That's why the rest of you niggas aint never gone through it
    How many niggas in the penn
    how many niggas in the cemetary don't know why?
    How many strikes y'all niggas need
    How many innocent children in the ghetto got to lose thier lives?
    WHY!!!! Why you gotta make your momma cry?
    HUH!!!! She take you out of the street
    cause that's where you gonna die
    But you won't listen cause your mind is one track
    and your head is hard
    And your getting flipped, and your talking back
    Showing your ashy act, ass straight up off the wall
    Lemme talk to y'all, don't think it's too hard to fall
    but that's far and all
    And sore and all, it's cool when it started off
    Now niggas duckin bullets like dodgeballs
    Niggas got me scared to plant my seeds, fear of high's gonna grow
    Living in a messed up time, a messed up court
    I'm telling ya, you can't do shit no more!
    It's bigger than us, it's out of our hands
    that's why I'm praying to God
    Oh heavenly father, keep my head above the water
    Cause it's your world, and we your children
    your sons and your daughters
    We struggling, trying to get out of the ghetto
    trying to make it to mars!!!

[Chorus x2]

[Silkk The Shocker]
    Dear mama pray for your son, hoping I can make it through this game
    Wishing I can change, I've been through so much
    Seen so many things, couldn't find the words to explain
    The only way to avoid stress is to get high, by drinking hennessey but I
    But I can't get too high, cause I gotta keep my eyes on my enemies
    I've seen harder times, but there gonna be some harder days
    Penetentary close, but you know what? Cemetaries aint that far away
    Before I die I'm trying to make the whole world feel
    like our people scared to stand there
    The way we express ourself, they think that we all some killers
    But look into the eyes of a ghetto child influenced by the street
    Go to sleep to gunshots, wake up from the sirens of the police
    See now my life aint been the same nigga, life as a thug
    If I had to draw a picture of my life
    I have to paint my picture in blood
    Closest homie died, before he die little cousin told me this
    Get you something cause cemetaries
    packed full of niggas who had dreams to be rich
    So keep your head up, to all my ghetto children it was hard
    To tell my family one day I was gonna grow up to make millions
    When I told them, they seemed to laugh at my so called dream
    I like to scream when I came home from jail
    When I was told best friend turned into a fiend
    I aint gonna lie, my conscience aint clear, when I close my eyes
    Of course you gotta realize, god forgive me, I'm just trying to survive
    They cut welfare and health care, that shit gotta stop
    I got a positive note, my auntie having a baby
    Congratulations, she on rocks

• Like Like x 2
  16. I believe much rap is now controlled, i dont listen to it anymore but i havent heard rap like this in a while. You now get the superficial bullshit rap, bling, bitches and money.

The struggle is/was laid out in their art.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Obama IMO isnt African American, i dont even think he is American. He wasnt raised in the ghetto, he has no idea the struggles many go through. He was a false messiah from the beginning, more fuckery from the elites. If i were black i would have distanced myself from him, then again, if i were in their shoes, maybe the glimmer of hope would have blinded me too.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #258 spliffington, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    I agree that hip-hop has become extremely commerialized and has gotten off message. Hip-hop used to be food for thought, now it's complacency music. You should give Kendrick Lamar a listen, Norse. I think you'd like him a lot. Also Big Sean, Big Krit, Lupe Fiasco--there are still many left who speak the truth.

I disagree about Obama not being African-American or inspiring to black people. I think he went into office genuinely trying to effect change, got railroaded for 8 years and shouldered the blame for everything whether it was his call not. I admire him. Anyone who has tried to get Guantanamo Bay shut down multiple times is okay with me.

Also I don't think black people necessarily needed someone from the ghetto as not all black people are from the ghetto.

I think Obama winning was important because it showed that equality really was possible. Obama wasn't the first black American to run for president. He is the first elected, and that was a big deal.

*posting on mobile is such a bitch.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 1). The same post you mentioned where I talked about the KKK, I also said there have been countless articles detailing members of the KKK infiltrating the police force. Not only that but the KKK is still active. So no the KKK isn't the past. It's very much the present.

In addition, why not compare two "hate groups"? Could it be that they're incomparable because while one is clearly a hate group in reality, the other is only a hate group in some white people's minds?

2). I can take one look at that graph and see the biases and inaccuracies. I'll break it down. The issue black people have with police and the judicial system is that from the time the officer makes contact until the sentencing of the individual, white people are provided more opportunities to be let off with a warning, to have some deal worked out on their behalf that greatly diminishes time served (if time is served at all), to get the charge expunged from their record, never to be heard from again. They are painted as sympathetic in the media, often times for killing someone (Casey Anthony anyone?), while black people are portrayed as thugs and gangbangers.

Reading this thread shows the brainwashing is working, just like colonialism brainwashing did.

There was a white guy in FL just the other day who killed two people and ate their faces and was miraculously tazed and detained, while we have minors like Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, adults like Eric Garner and Sandra Bland whose encounters with the police were considerably mild in comparison and there are cops and brainwashed American citizens alike who claim they deserved to lose their lives for one flimsy reason or another. The police chief even said the guy was a "good guy" despite butchering two people and then eating their faces.

The double standard racism in this country that costs lives is why BLM exists. Not that hard to understand.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wut. Im white. I got arrested. I didnt go to jail b/c I spent 25gs of my own money on lawyers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.