is a race war coming to the u.s

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chicken, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. for years ive told those that would listen that the next major uprising in the u.s. would proablly be a race war,,,

at first i thought it would be against muslims ..because of the terrorist activities that have went down for the past 13 + years...but it looks like we are going to re-visit the 60's when the whites and the blacks had thier conflict,

only exeption is. that times have changed and this day and time people wont hesitate to pull a gun and shoot,
    it saddens me to know that we cant exist as a one person nation..have we learned nothing from the past?
    people are just looking for a reason to rise up and riot. and personally i dont like the fact that a black mob will assault anyone just because they happen to be white,,, in a lot of pro black marches there are whites that agree with thier cause and march beside them...but when mob mentality takes over your guilty because your white...just like some have been guilty for '' driving while black '' and have got harrassed by the law.

i guess if the boiling pot blows over we got to side with our race. because were allready guilty for being white or black by the other race,,, and therefore a enemy of '' the people ''

but be warned and be cautious... ive not met many black hunters,,,black people at the shooting ranges,,e.t.c.
    black people dont really have a marksman '' eye '' in my opinion..they do drive bye's and shoot up the whole house and kill innocent victims,
    if it was/ and does come down to killing in the streets....because of ones skin colour,,, ISNT THAT A DUMB REASON TO DIE ?
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

so i ask you...do you think the shit is getting ready to hit the fan ? perhaps in big cities at first...or povershed regions of the u.s.....and if it does.......say blacks start shooting people just because they are white,,,,what do you think the retaliation will be by white militia's in montana,,,,and other white supremecy groups across this country,? and once they rise up and go on mass killing sprees.....and blacks respond.... TOTAL ANARCHY AND CHAOS.

im curious what are your thoughts on this subject...and do you think it's coming ? and why does it have to take place when we have our first black president in office....or has he in his own way helped to provoke it,

i believe he has,

YOUR THOUGHTS?

• Like Like x 4
  2. I'd like to think that there are more people who want to get along with each other than the amount that wants to harm each others over such tiny things.

But hey, prepare for each situation properly, right?

• Like Like x 2
  3. I wonder if black folks will randomly target whites...I think it will be more like the police being their prime targets...if this does happen....I hope not.

Welcome back, chicken....

4. i dont know my man.... people are just looking for a reason to go off....

you just dont see a crowd of all white people setting shit on fire and destroying private property....

the white guy is a quiet guy.....but what happens when he gets provoked.... shit could get nasty if it goes too far,

5. i think im gonna have to visit my old website more often.. im a old fart. i dont do the computer a lot,,,'' i do real life ''

• Like Like x 2
  6. This shit is gonna get ugly

7. #7 STIGGY, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    To be perfectly Honest
    I think this is exactly what the community organizer wanted .
    Be careful what you wish for

• Like Like x 2

8. A more handsome, dramatized version of my house haha

Like I said, prepare for each and every situation

• Like Like x 2
  9. there's a Storm coming I do believe this.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Happening in Milwaukee right now. They're openly talking about burning down suburbs and are targeting white people driving in cars.

• Like Like x 4
  11. and when that happens.. im sure the white people there will retaliate....and it will spread like the flu to every small town across this country....im a convicted felon i dont own a firearm.. but i got a bow...

just the fact that i put a arrow in someones ass. may deter the whole crowd...lol

12. #14 spliffington, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    LOL what the fuck did I just read?

I don't think a race war is coming. I do think an uncomfortable conversation in America about race is coming, however.

• Like Like x 11
  13. And actions speak louder than words.

• Like Like x 2
  14. #16 Stoneycaverns, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
    Racial unrest is being provoked by those who benefit from it. Unfortunately, most of the protesters have no idea they're being used.

"Useful idiots" is the term that Lenin used to describe their masses.

Let's not use that term "useful idiots" here...it implies that a segment of our population are "idiots"...

jmick

• Like Like x 6
  15. Which is pretty ironic since the officer involved in the shooting was black...

I wonder how much media hysteria will arise this time. Hopefully we don't have another Dallas.

16. The manipulation and propaganda is to the point where Hitler and Goebbels would be jealous. CNN showed a clip of the sister of the guy that was shot saying " don't burn our shit down" saying she advocates peace. She actually said "don't burn our shit down, we need our shit", "take that to the suburbs, burn their shit down".

• Like Like x 5
  17. "race war" is america's primal scene, forever traumatized by slavery, Jim Crow and now police shootings of unarmed black Americans

18. Because the illusion of government and false gods has most people under their control the illusion of authority and control has them afraid for fear that they will be punished... sounds a lot like a militarized police force

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.