Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a quarter enough?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DasBooze, Jul 24, 2011.

1. So I wanna try making some pot brownies for the first time. Most people usually use a half to 3/4 ounce of schwag (according to the few things I've read online). But I wanna use some chronic buds and make a really good batch of brownies and I need to know if a quarter ounce would be enough to have an even amount of THC in each brownie. I heard that treats get you stoned off your ass for houuurs so I wanted to try making some. Plus, if this works I am gonna make another batch for the Skrillex concert I plan to go to :D

2. a quarter should be fine if its Dank. I wouldn't recommend eating them for the concert. You'll be way too stoned to rave.

3. Okay that's what I figured I just needed to be sure. Well what would you say when it comes to oil and butter, is butter better? Ahah yeahh possibly, maybe I'll just roll a royal blunt instead :D

4. I disagree, a quarter won't make a strong batch

5. #5 iVapeTooMuch, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I personally prefer oil because in my experience, i find that it's easier overall.

6. A quarter of dank will work for sure! I've done it myself. :p

Although I think decarbing is a very important process. I'm not positive though, as I made Cannaoil at just the right heat for forty minutes and it worked perfectly. Blew my mind away! If you need some help making it properly, just send me a PM and I'll walk you through it.

7. Not to steal your thread but what about a quarter of some good mids?

8. a quarter will make max 10 brownies, minimum 7. but make sure your cannaoil is potent as possible and you spread out the oil evenly in the mix

enjoy:smoke:

9. #9 Bank of Dank, Jul 25, 2011
    I wasthinking one of those box brownie things

10. Not to start a fight but edibles have many advantages but i find it not right to eat it over smoking. Lighting it up seems more natural in a sense. I've only had a couple of edibles though. Tell me how it goes!

11. #11 Bank of Dank, Jul 25, 2011
    I like getting high but I dont like smoking at all, but everyone has their eopinions

12. I can see your side of the oppinion on it. If you don't smoke often taking rips can be very harsh. Edibles anyone can do.

13. #13 Bank of Dank, Jul 25, 2011
    Yeah and I think that inhaling any burning plant matter even weed cant be good for your health, imay be wrong

14. No your right. Smoke in general is not healthy. I'm not a big fan of vaporizer highs either. Edibles aren't as an intense high as smoking though. Whats your favorite edible?

15. #15 Bank of Dank, Jul 25, 2011
    Well I am new to edibles because im trying to replace them with smoking all together. My first one was simmering .3 of dank into some butter and milk for some hot cocoa. Was very tasty and it really worked haha

16. Alright. I really can not bare to make my own edibles. It's like throwing away weed when you first look at it. I don't have the heart to kill my girls unless their sent inside the fire.:smoke:

17. #17 Bank of Dank, Jul 25, 2011
    Not going to lie, at first a lot of it is trial and error, but everyone has their own preferences ^.^

18. I would love to go to a resturaunt and watch them bake some goodies though :smoke:

19. #19 Bank of Dank, Jul 25, 2011
    I saw this one documentary called "marijuana USA" something like that, and the main couple being interviewed, the husband actually ran a resturaunt like that to show people how to make edibles

20. Interesting. I live with my parents and pride myself in being an educated smoker. Weed documentaries are awesome. That movie sounds good i should find it.