Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a quarter enough?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dcacheese, Aug 10, 2013.

1. I just got a hookup for a quarter of blue dream for 65(its sum killa). Would this be enough to make some really potient brownies? Also how many peices should i cut the pan into. Thanks for the help!

2. from what I hear, most people make it so there's about 0.5-1.5g worth of bud per brownie. A quarter of dank weed like that should be fine as long as you do it right. 

3. #3 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    for Dank i would use a Half Ounce (14 grams is a half ounce)

If your making them with mids or lower grade than mid grade then Use an Ounce (28 grams is an Ounce)

Also cut the brownies however you Preference,large,small,long skinny... ect ect

4. #4 CrispyBacon, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
  5. Check out my brownie tutorial. look up "cannatwist" I used 5 grams for a batch of eight eds. If you use the recipe I have there and just use a quarter and cut the butter in half, you're all set. and yes...they'll be effective