Is a PSP worth it?

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedSmkinCDN, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Is it worth buying a PSP, gc? Never owned one, here there kick ass and we are allowed electronics after 1800 on week nights.

2. boot camp?????

r u with the government
    GTF GTF
    hes a spy

3. HAHA lool

4. Hack the PSP, upload PSP games and emulators, so you can play SNES, N64, etc. games.

THEN it's worth it.

If this sounds confusing, google Hack PSP and Pandora Battery.

5. #5 Diceman, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009

Military uses that kind of time lol

Look at the games it comes with. If you see a good amount you would wanna play then sure it's probably worth it.

In your situation the psp is prolly the best thing game wise. Things crazy for how small it is. I'm assumin they wont let you have a ps3 lol

6. Lol your right man. Doin my basic in quebec, injured atm though. over 4000recruits being trained in the mega, massive building on base, 1.5km long and 12 stories high. They have a spot called the bistro(bar) on base, hase a few 42 inch tvs, with wii 360 and ps3 and loads of games, but only allowed there on weekends. Do you have a psp? Have you played the GOW on it?

7. Oh I gotta go to a "bistro" lol my bars don't got xbox...they need it

Quebec that's pretty cool though. Nice area? Nope never had a psp. Played one at work..it was GTA though. It sucks cause the games are like slightly different versions then the normal games.

Still the best outta all the little handheld games I think. Better then a gameboy lol

8. My bad man, sorry for being a dick.
    PsP is definitely the best hand held game thingy out there.

9. Yea haha it's basically coming down to psp or the nintendo ds.

10. No worries man trying to keep the underagers off of gc keeps the site up and running. Do you own one/have purchased one? What games should I research that show the psp at it's best, if you know?

11. I had a PSP when they first came out, and I didn't really like it that much. Of course, they have much more games now. But I sold it and got a Nintendo DS. :)

12. I have played one when it first came out, remember thinking the graphics were very good for a handheld, but i don't have any info on games and stuff. If your looking for a handheld its definitely the best available at the moment.
    Maybe you will be better off in the gamers section on this site. Might get a bit more feedback or find a thread on there to do with PSP.

13. PCP is much more stimulating than a PSP.

14. nah man, get a nintendo ds. Buy the DS lite or the new one thats coming out and get a flash card for it. This way you get an awesome system with tons of good games, and u can get any game for free.

http://www.kickgaming.com/real-perfect-bundle-p-277.html <--- Thats the flash cart
    All this will probably cost you a little over 200 dollars if you can get a good deal on the ds which is coming down in price because the upgraded ds is coming out soon.

15. PSP2 may come out sometime next year.

16. [​IMG]
    it supposedly plays "your PS One and PS2 discs on a flawless OLED screen and export hi def video out (along with Dolby).

17. lol no.... We don't know yet, it just a rumor. Sony did say they "might" be working on psp2.
    dunno.

I rather get psp then ds cause there a lot of good psp games out there.

18. Got one, got god of war and star wars. Didn't know I needed a memory stick to save, so can't save games till next weekend lol.