Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a joint plus kief bowl as effective as only smoking jay/bowl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kanadiankush28, Nov 9, 2014.

1. #1 kanadiankush28, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    I was wondering how effective a joint plus kief bowl is, versus all of that weed put in 1 jay or put in the bong. Today I had a decent jay like .5, followed by 1 fat kief bowl like .4, and I got extremely high, I haven't gotten that high for sooo long. (Btw i usually do bongs) So is it actually more effective?

2. no clue what youre asking... you worded it awkwardly. -- J + kief bowl after / J with kief bowl contents in j, which is stronger? is that what you are asking

3. edit:I made some changes.

4. Wow you must be one of those lucky millions of people that marijuana and kief get them high.
    Kudos bud.

5. well bong gets you the highest because you take the biggest hit. so yeah j to the face and then a kief bowl in the bong damn I'd be fried out of the milky way :hippie: