Is a gram of wax a lot to smoke in a day? ( tolerances )

Discussion in 'General' started by Caligreen530, Nov 11, 2019.

1. I smoke a gram a day.. so far it’s kept the doctor away.. butt hayy.. what can I sayy.. smoke weed everydayy..... okayyyy... x)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. In my opinion, it’s a lot yes but if it works who am I to argue with your needs and results.
    Try doing some cardio though just to offset all that intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Cardio really? Dos it fuck up your loungs? I thought vaping was supposed to be healthier plus it’s weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You'll be fine. I smoke 1000s of mg every day rosin,bowls joints, every 90 mins. My family has a tendency for carcinoma and melanoma. I have been in mma since the beginning I'm 40 yrs old I used to instruct in my 20s and 30s. I've been in construction for years as well. Lots of bone and joint health problems eating for my blood type is helping now too. The pain is strange, so I blaze alot.had spot on my shoulder and cannabis with dmso helped destroy the growth..as much as I have hit rosin, I dont think your gonna have problems.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Try your routine until the spring and when it gets nice to run outside see how your lungs feel after you’ve run a mile IF you can run a mile.
    Report back with your results so we’ll have some real world experience.

6. Pouring an ounce of oil into your lungs every month can't be good for them.

7. Anything goin in ur lungs will effect ur cardio

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

8. The trick is to do them together. If you don’t have a cardio routine add one so you can at least clean them out and expand them.
    If you don’t have any routine and use a gram of oil a day X 365, well.... you do the math.
    I’ll spare you the mental gymnastics, it comes out to a little over 13 ounces of concentrate (wax) going into your lungs via vape..!!