Is a freak in bed more likely to cheat?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mackerowenie, Dec 23, 2013.

1. #1 Mackerowenie, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    Welp, I've been with this girl for 6-7 months. She's a freak in bed. Hair pulling, choking, biting, anal poundage, cum swallowing; these are just a few things she loves. All I have to do is look at her a certain way and she wants to fuck. She is always down for sex. She seems committed to me and we definitely like each other a lot. We hangout and sleepover every night we can. She messages/snapchats a lot of guys but has me convinced they are just her friends ( I believe her because she never hides her messages or anything like that). I was just wondering if you guys think a girl this down for anything will be more likely to cheat on me down the road?? I figure she probably fantasizes more than the typical broad. Yet she seems to be fairly honest, straight forward, and she told me she's never cheated on anybody before. I just started thinking about this as she is out of town for a couple weeks.Thanks gc.

2. I never thought about a freak negatively like this. Now if my dreams come true and I come across one I'll constantly worry. Thanks for crushing my dreams. On a side note probably depends on her maturity more than anything.

3. I dated a girl like that for like a year and some months... And it ended with her fucking a good friend of mine, I don't want to offend you by no means but from my experience they're more likely to cheat or leave you for somebody else in the future. Although everyone is different so it's hard to pass judgement like that. I hope you guys relationship stays strong my man!

4. in my experience, she was just more out there and her boundaries were a little blurry. like talking to lots of other guys. some boyfriends might not like that whereas it's no big deal to her and means nothing. I think if you're a possessive type it could lead you to worry or stress in the future.

5. The world will never know. Women are like the wind, they can switch directions whenever the fuck.

6. no. dont make dumb assumptions. the only reason she would ever cheat is maybe if you start to suck at sex and cant fulfill her freakness.

Yeah. My thoughts. If she's a freak and you stop pleasing her, good luck...

8. yeah but most girls complain guys cant even get them off so she'll probably settle with you if she knows finding anything minimally comparable would be difficult lol

9. Maybe I'm just old,(I am) but texting and messaging other men just wouldn't happen in my relationship.  I'd have to ask why it's so important and why not just talk to me if I'm there.

10. It could be that she is only like that because she trusts you.

When I got married the wife liked sex, but it was more of a standard me on top then her on top kind of thing.  Over the years as we have grown together she has become more willing to do other things.  I tell her that her freak flag is now unfurled and we just need to get it to fly.

I trust her unconditionally. 

11. no one can really say whether she'll cheat or not. its already been said that your best defense against that is to keep that pussy satisfied or she will start looking for someone else to do it.

12. #12 HookahBazooka, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    In my experience, yes, but that was a very limited experience when I was in high school so... it can be easily discounted :p
    I agree with other posters in that it depends on how mature they are. Plus it seems like with what you talked about with your post you're in it for the hot sex so whose to say shes looking for anything too serious even though you've been with her awhile?? Just planting seeds

13. Not really, most women are pretty fun in bed. They are human too and like the same things we do. Cheating just depends on how well you treat her and who she is as a person. After all, if you are treated like shit and not cared for then you arent really going to feel much of an obligation to be faithful to the person who treats you that way.

14. [quote name="aPersonUponaHill" post="19217141" timestamp="1387827555"]Not really, most women are pretty fun in bed. They are human too and like the same things we do. Cheating just depends on how well you treat her and who she is as a person. After all, if you are treated like shit and not cared for then you arent really going to feel much of an obligation to be faithful to the person who treats you that way.[/quote]This is the way I've been leaning.

15. I'm a freak but I would never cheat. Liking kinky sex doesn't mean someone is more likely to cheat or is more promiscuous.

16. Freaks usually have emotional problems and want a lot of attention. That means theyre vulnerable to dudes with game. So, yes.

17. That being said, I would just ride it until the wheels fall off.

18. Bullshit. You don't have to have emotional problems in order to be kinky. Some people just like kinky sex.

I'm into very kinky sex. I've never cheated and I've only fucked 5 guys, all of whom I dated. So yeah, you can't make broad generalizations like that.

yup!    been there, done that.