Is a FB message a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jan 29, 2014.

1. any updates on this OP? you have to give an update if you get some.id slide along on my knees in celebration if you did. you should just get tattoos over your scars and shit man fuck it

2. Go up to her next time you see her and say "hey I know i have only met you a couple times but from what I can tell you seem like a great person. I would love if I could get you number and take you out sometime." Simple as that. Don't Facebook message her when you have class together for god sake...it's just shows that your scared and don't have the balls to talk to her...she will pick up on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Facebook in general is a bad thing. IMO

4. Just send a quick message, say you had fun the few times you hung out here is my number, lets hang out sometime. dont over think it. Just do it. If she says no then you didnt lose anything but the opportunity of something more

5. sorry guys I have been way from the site for a while. anyways classes are over but we have exams now for ht next two weeks and on april 17 I think we are all going out to party so I might see her then. she is suppose to come out.

anyways I did go up to her and had short chats with her last class she seems way mor open to me talking to her now but I have no idea if she actually likes me. some signs say she might like she put her arms around me at the bar earlier this semester.

anyways i'm super busy right now finishing papers and preparing for exams and I won't see her till the 17th that is if she comes out and then after that it's summer and I wouldn't see her till next year.

6. #46 BabyEyesStoner, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    Go to a butcher shop. Buy the fattest cow vagina they have. Put in on your desk. Stare at it. Loudly chant, "IT'S JUST PUSSY! IT'S JUST PUSSY! IT'S JUST PUSSYYYYYY!!!!"

Everyone's regular, helpful advice is getting us nowhere. Time to get creative.

[​IMG]

That's all a facebook message is gonna result in.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ^ LOLLOCAUST!

8. You sound like you'd make a good D.A