Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a dimebag enough to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, Jun 5, 2009.

1. fuck yes it'll last a few days for sure..
    when i started id go through a dime in a week but i could barely smoke very like lo tolerance with smoke now im alot higher hah i smoke like almost a whole dime to get baked haha

me and my friend were joking how when we started a dub was like a pound to us now. b/c we only went through a dime a week now its practically quarters and halfs were buying

2. It will easily get you high.

3. oh yeah you will lol. i get super blazed off 1 dime get blazed off .5 and get a nice high at .3 however those are stats from quite awhile ago so itm ight be different now lol since i have no tolerance again

4. Why would anyone purchase any amount of weed that wasn't enough to get them high.

Kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think?

5. yea hes right... you not high until you think breathing takes to much energy. or that the fan is throwing air at you in a hateful way

6. I'm just curious about you having over 300 posts.

Are you a new smoker?

7. of course if your a beginner half a G can get you high

8. I smoked a little like 3 times about a month ago and I decided to stop in till exams are over. Which is on thursday ;).

9. I can get high on .2 of mids if i hold the smoke in for about 15 seconds every hit.

10. YEAH. I was trippin' my first time. I was also watching Halloween and drinking Pepsi at the time too.... I was also takin' major hits. I wasn't in the right mind set and was still thinkin' it was a Limo Marlboro... Surprise.