Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is a dime enough for 3 people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a pirate, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I'm going to a party soon an all nighter for video gaming, ive got a dealer and all that but i cant talk to him for a while, anyways is a dime enough for 3 begginers for everyone to get high if i use a can bong?

2. i would get a dub, just to be sure.

3. not unless you all got really low tolerance and its pretty good stuff

4. how much is a dub?

5. It all depends on the potency of the bud and your tolerances. If it's a good mix, then go for it. If it doesn't seem that way, go for a dub or 8th.

6. lol

word limit

7. A dime of shwag or mids down here is quite a bit, would definitely be enough for 3 people for one night. Just depends on how much you have.

8. Twenty.

9. take the damn dime.

10. word it depends on the quality of weed your getting

11. I wouldn't know it really has more to do with how much weed we are talking about here. A .5 dime of dank will get 3 people a little bit high, a gram of dank would get 3 people blazed.

12. I remember it was like the second or third time I ever smoked. I bought a dub and smoked half of it (pretty good quality too, I got it off a good friend) and after a while I fell asleep, once I woke up I was still feeling pretty high haha.

13. If it's a gram and not .5 then it'll be enough. Just roll a fat plane, two .5s, or a blunt.

14. so go for a dime?

15. sick party, 3 dudes in a basement playing mario and smoking weed from a can

16. up here a nickel costs 10 bucks ( i know its supposed to be 5 but everyone i know agrees 10 is ok ) how much are we talking about for getting 3 people high with a dub or 8th

17. Just go with a dub (twenty's worth).

Say you got a dime, smoked it and felt alright but just wasn't cutting it... You'd want to have more, right? A dub is a safe bet because if you can't finish that much in a night, there's always the next night to finish it off.

18. Around here a dime is a gram, and if that's what you got, then ya it should be enough for 3 beginners

19. haha.. just get a gram dude. and id suggest a better smoking device. carve an apple or something.. make a gravity bong.