Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is a diffuser downstem worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tgrape18, Nov 15, 2010.

1. I think that bong hits are a bit rough for me, not sure why. Last time I was at the headshop, the guy said that diffusers smoothen out hits. Is this true? If so, by how much?

2. a diffuser downstem is undoubtedly the cheapest and is also a very efficient form of diffusion. I would definitely recommend one. i have an Alex K showerhead that I love!

3. I have a questoin about diffusing downstems, and diffusion in general, what other methods of diffusion are there, and how do they make the hits smoother, all thats happening is the smoke is coming out of a bunch of holes, how does that make it smoother at all?

4. well the more holes the smoke can go through, the smaller the bubbles are, which means more smoke touches the cold water, which means the smoke is overall cooler.
    peace.

5. Watch and learn
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwZ4vmc-pU]YouTube - The Beauty of Percolation![/ame]

6. Diffusers do make a difference. I've been on both sides of the fence and they're definitely worth it.