Is a 27 : 5.5 : 9 fert OK?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by Fox, Sep 16, 2003.

1. High all.

I've just been given some fert by a friend of mine who swears by it. He told me the name but I can't remember, but I did get him to write down the NPK so I could ask you guys.

It is a water-soluble synthetic fertiliser 27:5.5:9 , would it be any good for my MG?

Thanks for any advice

2. wot is it lawn feed? thats a lot of N,

give it a try, i cant see it doing any harm, iv got a m8 aswell that swears by some 20/9/11 feed. his plants seem to thrive on it so.....

3. 12-12-12, 50lb bag for like $3.00. Cost effective!

Later in the year miracle grow twice

Works for me :)

4. good veg ferts i guess. Is it grains or liquid? if its grain put 3 tablespoons of it in a 5 gal bucket of water an dlet it disolve before feeding. it will prevent local bunrns arround the grains. Im going all out organic for next years gros adn will be using compost teas for veg. I feel the salt buildup flushing crap isnt worth it and id rather spend some time making teas, making worm castings, and composting.

5. It's a yellow coloured powder that also contains few hard balls (I strain these out cause I don't want that slow-release shit in my pots).

I agree with you on that flushing thing. Chem ferts seem to make keeping the balance of nutrients even harder (though you'd think it would be easier, hey?).

I gave some of this stuff to my girls a few days ago and they have gone a lovely dark green. I'll have to watch all that N though, but will keep going unless some really bad results happen.

Thankyou all for the replies

Grasscity Deals Near You