Is 900w LED stealthy or suspicious?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MikaAsa, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Is is stealthy on a light bill? I know they don't use 900w entirely, that's the max, but I want to know if it's something I need to worry about the electric company/cops bring suspicious about..?

2. No it will be fine. People get caught using 10000watts plus an hour and not paying their bills. If you are still worried about just find other ways to save elsewhere. Turn off lights when not using them, put on a sweater before turning on the heater, etc... but I wouldn't worry about it.

3. Thanks so much Mr Fett!!

4. If you live in the ghetto yeah a high electric bill is suspicious.

If you live in a nice area, nothing to worry about. Light systems for coral reefs easily go into the thousands watts and as long as you pay your bill who the fuck cares?

5. ^^^ the two dudes above me nailed it.

Capitalism!

6. Lol. Thanks Mayor!!

7. FYI
    I have 11 LED lights at 900w a piece. My bill varies between 375 and 425 a month.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 900 watts is more like 450 watt draw if we talking mars 2 or similar company. Your inline fan uses 100 something watts. You do need an inline fan and filter btw. I like other posters wouldn't worry about light bill. I would worry more about light leaks, bringing in my gardening materials, getting rid of soil and other wastes.