Is 90 degree tent temp ok?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JustDream, Feb 4, 2019.

1. The inside of my grow tent is 90% and 68 humidity is that ok? I have a small fan in there to help the air circulation. Any other suggestions or advice?

• Like Like x 1
  2. My first grow was in my garage in the summer so it was always 90 with like 70% RH so I had a fan inside blowing between my lower branches and a small duct fan installed to push air in. obv I had my exhaust fan going as well but yeah it's not optimal but you can still make it work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. As long as you keep a breeze on them and watered, they'll be fine. They grow in the harsh climates of Pakistan and the hot climates of Jamaica.

If you are worried, put a bucket of ice in your tent to lower temps a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Make sure you have a lot of air flow to minimize mold. In hotter temps I've found Sativa's do better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Like others said, 90 is okay but not ideal. Perhaps an inline fan with some ducting bringing in air from somewhere cooler

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. To help offset high temps that you can't control, it's best to run lights at night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’ve done it in 90-94 temps before.

Not ideal for sure just keep a lot of air going in there......

8. Keep the roots as cold as possible but yeah it will grow. It's just a weed and in the summer it get 95+ here for a few months.
    Just move a lot of outside air across em'

9. Plants can take it, but many electrical components are prone to fail at operating temps above 90f.