Is 89 degrees to hot for my seedlings?!?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheBigJerm, Apr 14, 2011.

1. It is currently 89 degrees in my closet i just transplanted my seedling from the paper towel to my medium?? Is this to hott?!?!

2. Too hot. Find some way to drop it down. Anything over 85 is BAD. Mid to high 70's is better.

3. Try and get them into a cooler place. They don't need much light. 89 degrees is pretty close to doing some damage to your seedlings. Optimally you want them 70-80.

4. Shit alright thanks i know i need to do someting what about leaving the door open its in a closet would that let too much light out??

5. The temp being in the right range is more important than letting light out.

6. YERP. I 2nd that. Don't sacrifice your entire grow for some loss in light.

7. Coool thanks guys!

8. Bro I hear you, I have 12 autoflower seedlings and keeping the temp under 80 is tough with a 600w in my tent. I keep fans blowing and tent open during the on hours. I'm in the process of resetting my sleeping patters to wake up at 7 and open the tent for better circulation.

9. Seriously i have my setup in my closet i have 2 fans in there and only a ceiling fan in my room central air is out in my house );