Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is .6 grams of kief a lot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Metal Bacardi, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Just weighed the kief in my grinder. Have not touched it at all hoping to make some hash with the parchment paper method.

Should I save it up for a while longer?

2. I'd save it...it would only last me a bowl. :smoking::smoking:

3. Its enough to get u STONED.

Smoke it. :smoking:

4. LOL thats what i like to hear.

Haha i think i'm gona build it up through another 5 eighths and make some hash at that point.

5. How much is needed to make a decent batch of hash?
    I have never had hash before, as it doesn't come around much in my area [it has but i was never able to buy some due to w/e reasons]. So I figure why not do it myself...

6. U want to press the kif?

Why?

Just smoke it. The only reason I have ever pressed my kif (and I have pressed LOTS) is for storage. If u just got a little then smoke it the way it is. It will get u just as stoned. :smoking:

7. Agreed It is just as potent how it is, so unless you really just want it in a solid form id smoke it. If you must press it, i would wait a GOOD while longer.

8. I just want to have a portable little strip that can be torn from and smoked. Just the portability factor and not topping a bowl with precious dust.

Kief is the main reason I bought my grinder and I just wanted to make hash one time just to see you know? Normally I would just smoke the regular kief but this is how I wanted to christen this new grinder.

Background:

Couldnt smoke for 4 months but continued accumulating a stash of only dank weed and this is the grinder of all of it. There was probably a total of 12 strains accumilated once I started to smoke again.

9. Right on. I dig it. :)

I remember when I first realized how to press kif I did it with small amounts too. Be careful. Dont turn into a hash fiend liek I did. Its SOOO much better. :)

I would wait till u got at least like 1.5 grams then press it.

10. Okay thats what ill aim for before I do my first attempt at hash. We will see maybe i will depending on how much better it is.

11. If you really just want to try your hand at hash, go for it. Even that 0.6 will yield you some. Doesnt matter either way, id just top my bowls with it though

12. make the hash! make the hash!

13. Call up a friend with a vaporizer. You won't even need half that. You'll be fiine.

14. I wouldn't waste time on making hash. I enjoy the high from kief much more than hash. I say you blaze a bowl of it

15. I don't hear that too often. I LOVE hash!!:D

16. No man, that's such a waste if you're telling the truth.

You should sprinkle some on bowls, not make an entire bowl of it...

But again, that's just me. :smoke:

17. I don't think it's a waste in the least bit. Whenever I save up any kief/hash I smoke it in huge sessions. Four days ago, my friend and I each hit 3 monster bowls of kief. After the second bowl I didn't think I could get much higher, but I was wrong. There was no ceiling, and that was one of my highest highs ever. We hit a few bowls of bud before that also. :smoking: