Is 500 to much to spend on a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cadillac08, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Sublimator is real nice, I'd say it is worth the price if you can afford it! I have a Volcano myself and imo. beats most other vapes by a long shot.

2. yeah they are dope, mine was originally a grand but i bought some glass pieces for it.

3. [​IMG]
    This piece auctioned for $101,000

tl;dr to each their own, the hype is definitely there, though.

4. $50 is alot

5. [​IMG]as long as you don't need the money and won't really miss it nothing is too much. Don't worry about how much you should or shouldn't spend just think about what you're comfortable spending

6. So to your question about the volcano. It's definitely worth the money, but like other said, don't spend that money if it's not really just throwable money for you. Check us wholesaler sites on Google and you can snag them for about 400.

Now I'm 20, and being a pothead, glassblower, student, and full time worker has opened my eyes on to buying pieces. You've seen my pictures on this forum, I know glass. Simba arguably is my cheap class and I have count it 10 rigs, just from them. I've also been a Simba brand whore since I was 17. Now my total glass collection maybe touches 7-8, maybe 10k to the right collector, and gosh be darned I'm proud of my collection and will stab someone in the hand with a fork if they touch something without acting. But this is also my lifestyle and my culture. I'm not the typical smoker on this form, I smoke a half gram of errl a day and smoke a little flower, but I switched specially to dabs because I smoked nearly a quarter everyday for two years. It is also illegal where I live, 8th cost 60 bucks, and a gram of wax is 50 bucks for poop soup and 70-90 for a gram of medical.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

7. The hi sci tube I showed a picture of is a 300+ retail bong that sells for 400 in stores, with a $60+ roor downstem. And from my expert knowledge this tube will not function the same as a cheaper one, because it's specifically designed to keep the smoke running through the tube as white as possible. I mean it only gets stale with gram bong rips. A 1500 peyote pillar stacks bubbles effortlessly, and factually will get you higher than your rival 100 piece. The ones without the funds are the ones who try and justify that quality and craftsmanship is just a myth.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. You can get a nice piece for $200 in Canada. I would just pick something that is at least 9mm thick and durable.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Depends if you can afford it and if the bong looks like it would last a while.

I only spent $150 on this big green one next to me, and it's been working like a charm for over 4 years now.

10. I would pay 500$ for a bong, only if i had the extra cash tho. I am always looking for good bongs, ones with lots of percs and such. Its hard to find real nice once where i live. Even though its legal with a MMC, a lot of the places around me overcharge for glass. Except this one gas stations that has cases and cases of pipes and bongs, its all good stuff, but isnt the newest of designs and such. Got and amazing 2 chamber bubbler for 30$. Works like a charm.

11. if you have the money, buy what makes you happy.

people spend more on fashion headphones...