Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 50 days enough for me to pass a urine test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Forwhale127, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Is 50 days enough to pass a urine test? So a little about me: I’m 21 weigh 130-132 pounds and am about 5,8/9. I believe I have a fast metabolism. I swam competitively during the winter and ran track, but during the winter I had an electric pulse bmi test and it said I had 8% body fat. I don’t know what type of smoker I am; I started at the end of swim season and only smoked once a weekend if even that. That most I smoked was 4 days in a row during spring break. When I smoked I used a pen and didn’t take anymore then 3 hits the day I would do it. I exercise a couple times a week. I also vape(does it have an effect?). And the last time I did it was 50 days ago and it was a small edible. Prior to it I was clean for 3 weeks. So what are my chances of passing?

2. I think you will be fine. Order one of those thc test kits off amazon if you want piece of mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. What’s a reliable kit that’s similar to a lab test?

4. 15 Pack Easy@Home Marijuana (THC) Single Panel Drug Tests Kit - #EDTH-114

5 Pack Identify Diagnostics 5 Panel Drug Test Dip - Testing Instantly for 5 Different Drugs THC, COC, MOP, MET, AMP ID-CP5-DIP