Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is .5 Grams/Watt a realistic goal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 7, 2013.

1. What should you aim for?
    Or is .5 so low a preschooler can get that amount

Using HPS and vegging for 4 weeks, is .5 Grams per watt a realistic goal?

Is .5 hard to achieve or is it easy? Your opinion

2. I would honestly ask a different section. I have no idea about growing at all but thinking that you estimate that you will yield 300 grams makes me drool.

3. yeah i am dumb I dont remember why I posted it in this section

4. It all depends. Theres a lot that goes into it. The strain, nutes your using, if it was a seed or clone, lumins, watts. A whole lot you gotta take into consideration. 4 weeks isnt a lot of time for veg... im going on week 4 with some mother plants of thunder widow and theyre not that big so im guessing you got them pretty big to start, am I right?

5. Expect the worse and hope for the best (seems I'm repeating that a lot around here).

The best expectations are no expectations. Don't build yourself up for a let down. Quality over quantity as well, and all that jazz.

6. this...

what strain, how many watts, grow space, bla bla bla???

7. Wait, what? Im saying its not a simple answer..

8. #8 onkruid, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013

yup..I was agreeing with you

sorry bla bla bla is rather unclear...lol

9. Yes, if things go well .5 g/watt is easily achievable with an hps.

That being said it may take some experience before it is easy for you personally. Research is good but some things you just cant learn from reading.

As far as expectations, that isnt an unreasonable goal at all. I thinks its great to set goals, just dont take it hard if you dont hit it the first time. After a few grows you will be trying to get to 1 g/ watt. Enjoy, its an awesome hobby.