Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 5 grams enough to get 3 people stoned ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fluffy_OFWGKTA, Mar 11, 2014.

1. We got a gram of Girl Scout cookies and 4 of purple kush . Our tolerance is low as hell . Should we smoke it all in one day ? Idk I'm new to the whole smoking weed thing .

2. Lol should be plenty. Just pack a bowl or whatever and smoke.(push it down so there's no space for air since that stuff makes it burn fast....

Enjoy!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If your new to weed, and do in fact have a low tolerance, a few bowls will probably do the 3 of you.

4. #4 doubled0218, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    Like everyone before me said 5 grams is more then you will need to get stoned 1 time. Since you are new, I guarantee that none of you can or will smoke more then 10 bowls to yourself.

5 grams could last a new smoker like 3-4 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 1bakedpotato, Mar 11, 2014
    yes dude.... yes it is..... a couple one hitters of some good shit can knock a 'newb' on his ass hahaa. If you want to have a personal experience with the herb you could try to roll up and take all 5 grams to the head................ but remember its a hallucinogen and changes your perception, ride that tiger!!! But if you are all just getting started with the herb one or two bowls should do it if you guys inhale

6. Fuck yeah

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 5 grams should last three new smokers at least a week.

8. 1 gram should last u 3 all day tbh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Absolutely. More than one time too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 The Discovery, Mar 11, 2014
    You should only need 1-2 bowls to get everyone high. You'll still have like 4 grams left unless if you do decide to smoke all day.

If you've never puked from getting too high, then be prepared if you smoke both bowls at one time. If you have, then have fun, it shouldn't ever happen again.

11. #11 Wuzb, Mar 11, 2014
    1 gram would be enough for 3 new smokers.
    Try not to smoke it all and waste it in one day... People seem to think that the more you smoke, the higher you get, but after a certain point you stop getting high and then you're just burning weed, and 5 grams is more then enough to get to that point..

12. 5 grams for 3 new smokers? see you on cloud 9

13. low tolerance, you can get stoned to your max using just .5. .2 also gets you but .5 is the max high . this is my personal experience

14. Yall will be more than stoned you guys will be oven baked lol

15. If you are beginners VERY stoned... You will prob be able to get all three stoned on 1 gram if you haven't ever smoked before or only smoke once every few days.

16. Half a gram could get 3 people high man. 

17. 1g is more than enough for your 3 people

18. Yeah that much should last you guys probably a month...

19. With a low tolerance, one bong rip of good bud will have you set.

I call bullshit. My first time smoking I was ripping the bong all night with two of my seasoned toking friends. We had some Sour D and Blue Cheese and we smoked a quarter between the three of us. 

I was fucked up for sure, I was walking up and down the stairs taking laps through the house with my mouth wide open and my head spinning. When i tried to lay down i felt like I was sinking through the floor and shit.

You guys wont puke you'll be good.