Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is $45 for 1g of live resin carts+a pre roll a good price?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by anon2347, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Yep so a friend of a friend is trying to sell me two .5g vape carts of gsc/blackberry kush live resin plus a joint for $45. I pretty much only buy bud from people and I looked online and there isn't much info on cart prices so yeah i don't know if this is just a rip off or not. And for the record I do have a vape pen but the cart i used was free from a friend. So yeah to some of you I might sound like an idiot but I just don't know lol thanks for any help :)

2. It's not a rip off price, seems pretty fair for a resell.

3. Ask yourself this: what would you rather spend your 45 dollars on? Tradeoffs and opportunity costs are simple economic decision making models to observe.

4. 45 for 2 .5 carts is a good price