is 420 really overrated?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pepper., Apr 23, 2009.

1. im so sick of people telling me that the celebration of 420 is lame. all week i was thoroughly excited to hang and blaze. but others have been putting me down. saying shit like "you smoke everyday who cares that its 420" or "420 hasnt been a big deal in years" and all that shit.

i think the history of 420 is kind of sick and i like to celebrate it. i think that weed has such a strong culture and its fun to kick back a celebrate something you enjoy doing with the people you enjoy doing it with.

if im wrong TELL ME! tell me im being an immature pothead orrr tell me that im just embracing our culture.

2. YOU ARE WRONG! HOW YOU FEEL AND YOUR OPINION ARE IRRELEVANT!

nah i'm playin. 420 is alright with me. personally i had a barbecue and a handful of cool people over to hang out, drink beer and blaze.

i can't even lie. we lit a blunt and passed around a bong making dead certain that everyone got a hit while the clock showed 4:20 lol.

i think it's fun. i see no uppity "i'm too cool" reason not to celebrate a holiday for our favorite herb:smoking:

3. There's nothing wrong with appretiating bud and celebrating 4/20. simple as that.