Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 40 a gram worth it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrewp420, Jan 29, 2014.

1. #101 PunkAssKid, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    Bitch slap the man who offered you that deal, bitch slap him

2. sounds like a ripoff. I bet you can get dank OG kush which would be way better for like $20-30 a gram only.

3. $40/g for ANY bud is a total ripoff. Where I'm from anything above $10 is a ripoff (that being said it's actually a challenge to find anything BUT dank here).

I've heard up to $25, but $40? Yea right.

4. #104 24karrotts, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    I pay 20 for a g of shatter. That's crazy though. 40?!?! I though 20 a g when I visited Miami was fucking insanely ridiculous. 40!!!! He'll no. That's insane. That's at least an eighth if not a 4th.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'd rather have four dime bags of sess than a $40 dollar g of anything

6. yep, that broke me too!

7. lets just put it this way. when  i give my dealer $40 he gives me an 1/8. you said u knew alot about bud? if u did you would know he was bullshitting you when he told u he was hallucinating. even if u smoke an O to the dome u wont hallucinate. 

8. It doesn't matter if it's the best weed on earth. Over $20 a gram is fucking bullshit

9. $40 a G is too much, I don't care how good he "says" it is.

No. Bring down his prices or find a new dealer lmao. Dealers always wanna hype up their weed to either sell shit at full price or rip niggas off lmao I doubt his shit is worth 40 a g lmao

11. Shit is a scam or over priced caviar buds. Fyi caviar bud is high quality nug dipped in honey oil rolled with kief. Or at least around here thats wut it is. A g of caviar is closer to a half g of bud as the honey oil adds a lot of weight. The most I have seen caviar go for is $30 a G.

To dude who said 2 gs of dank will fuck u up more then 1 g of any canabis product has never heard of Bho. I would bet $$$ one fat dab would get you way higher then smoking those 2 gs to the dome.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Fuck yeah that's over priced! I never pay more than 20 for top shelf shit

13. Its probaly dipped in embalming fluid. Good luck

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Tell him you want the gram for free and he has to pay YOU $40

15. If its 40 a gram that shit better put me a a cannibis-induced coma.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Is it famous or did wiz khalifa kissed it?

17. for hash oil yes. bud no.

18. You're dealer is an idiot and thinks you are as well. 

19. #119 As Above So Below, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    First off you don't fuckin' hallucinate on fucking weed...

Yes it is a mild psychoactive but you can smoke all day and you wont truly hallucinate like on acid/dmt...

You might feel like you are hallucinating but it's probably just the 'streaks'....

If anyone has done unmentionables they know what I'm talking about...

If he tried to sell me a g for $40 I wouldn't even BUY from him anymore.

The fact that he tried to rip you off says all you need to know about him.. 

He doesn't think of you as a friend, just some schmuck he can make a quick buck off of.

I've paid $25/g once if I recall. And that was just because I was jonezin lol.

I stick with $20/g and lower now, preferably around 10-15 now that I know better people.

20. You made my day lmao