Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 40 a gram worth it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrewp420, Jan 29, 2014.

lol you don't get it... it's a NICKNAME. Ive heard about 100,000 different names for weed it dosen't matter different people talk differently.

technically dro is hydroponically grown weed, and kush is a particular indica strain. But the best quality mids is called DRO. thats how its always been here in upsate New York and im sure a lot of other places. Most of the dro is actually hydroponic mids from canada anyway but sometimes its not, its still called dro. Its a slang for the quality.

2. Yes, $40/g is way too much.

3. My 2 cents from just reading the first page:1. $40/g is highway robbery. If you're new to smoking get some reasonably priced high mids or some fairly priced dank closer to $15-20/g.2. Find a different guy. If he's trying to screw you now, he'll try to screw you whenever you buy.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I get 8ths for 40 no go my friend

5. $40 a g? HELL NO. That better be some half a hit quit shit. About the prices though. You can pay $10-$15 a g for dank these days not necessarily always $20 a g.You need to find another dude. There's way to much high quality bud going around for that. I don't even see those prices in dispensaries !!!!I would NEVER pay $40 a gram. I don't care how good it is. That's like paying some one $20 to take one hit of a blunt.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Shit you can get oil for 20-30 g

7. $40 for a gram of wax is pretty good. Bud? You should be offended

8. I would tell you it made me hallucinate if I was trying to sell weed for $40/gram too. 

9. Does it come with a full contact lapdance? If so, it's a fucking bargain.

If you're in Antarctica, I bet it's a bargain too.

Here, I can get a very mellow, nice half for $50.

10. If someone offered to sell me a gram for $40 I would be pissed off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Find a new dealer.  This sounds like the type of guy who would lace your bud with pcp.

12. 20 is the max i pay for a gram. 40 for a gram is a stupid high price.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. hahaha I know right? Tired of explaining what dro and Kush are, it just comes up way to often to even bother any more

14. Just because everyone does it doesn't make it right, Kush is a strain Holmes.....oh well, let the ignorance live on

15. Too true. None of this shit really matters.

Before the market was flooded with medical marijuana I would pay $20...because good weed was truly hard to find

I won't pay more than $10 a gram for some really really good medical because it's so easy to find.

17. 40 a gram is pretty crazy. Unless its reaaally fuckin amazing, or its like the last bit of weed for like a hundred miles, then no.

18. kick that dude in the nuts next time you see him