Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 40 a gram worth it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrewp420, Jan 29, 2014.

1. No way in hell Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391068974.937485.jpg

3. Your wrong. Everyone calls dank kush where I live. It's not the right term but its a nickname. same thing as mids being called dro

4. wow smh, listen to you idiots fighting lol... this forum is clearly not composed of many psychedelic users

5. the stuff i am smoking on is much more potent than whatever you would pay 40 dollars a gram and i pay around 7 if im buying in small amounts and as low as 5 in large amounts

6. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA $40 a g of flowers? never ever pay that much no matter how good the weed isSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Smh. That is the dumbest shit I have heard. Kush is like calling Mids dro.
    You people really don't know your shit back there.

So if I grow the best weed in the world and it's not kush. Oh my. What would we call it then. I am
    Stumped.

8. No it makes you sound ignorant. It doesn't change by location. It's all called weed.

9. [quote name="Sgtstadanko707" post="19435163" timestamp="1391097422"]Smh. That is the dumbest shit I have heard. Kush is like calling Mids dro. You people really don't know your shit back there. So if I grow the best weed in the world and it's not kush. Oh my. What would we call it then. I amStumped.[/quote]They'll just start referring to it all as hydro

10. Depends where you are and the what the weed is like

i was paying $30 AUD a gram but i was going through a friend of mine who delivered 

11. Yep my great outdoor is hydro. Lol. Silly kids on here crack me up.

12. The only person who would pay 40 for a g was a kid back when I was in highschool. Kids sold him oregano saying it was really good and he smoked it.
    Don't be that guy
    You're getting ripped off. 

13. $40 is a major rip off. Buy from someone else.

14. Hey my niqqa look at dis dro kush dat mah dealer hooked me up 1.1 for 40 a gee... This is some real dro dood, it's like the medical kush that they have up in the CONo don't buy 40$ a g... Find some who says it's dank not dro, or kush....Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Yo i got this loud hyrdo endo kush that's dank..only 40 a gram yo.........haha seriously though I would never pay that amount.  All these names are just retarded..but im in Cali so I don't hear that shit out here. 

16. [quote name="I'm Ron Burgundy?" post="19435276" timestamp="1391098790"]Yo i got this loud hyrdo endo kush that's dank..only 40 a gram yo.........haha seriously though I would never pay that amount. All these names are just retarded..but im in Cali so I don't hear that shit out here. [/quote]Ive had multiple guys talk to me and say they sold bud, when talking about quality they say "i got that loud" at that point they lose credibility from me

17. Don't do it. $40/g is insane no matter how dank it is. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. No fuck that! It doesn't matter if it's fire or fuckin laced. It's 20$ a gram

19. The maximum amount you should ever pay for a gram is $20.

Period. No if's and's or but's.

20. Five pages of people saying no. xDSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app